napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can you run EQ shorter when on TRT?

DR-75

May sound like a dumb question but out of the last 4 cycles (Or I should say blasts), the TEST/EQ blast was my favorite. I really liked EQ.

I'm trying to lay out next cycle, and someone said I don't necessary have to run EQ for 16-20 weeks if I am on TRT. Not sure who told me this, but maybe they were talking about a different ester EQ??

I think Robo has some different EQ's, but not sure if a different ester EQ would be cool to only run 10 weeks.

Im not sure who said that either but thats just absurd... being on trt does not change how long of an ester eq has... that literally makes no sense so whoever said that should not be giving steroid advice period... if you run boldenone cyp then thats a different story but normal eq undecylenate will not change cycle length whatsoever

May sound like a dumb question but out of the last 4 cycles (Or I should say blasts), the TEST/EQ blast was my favorite. I really liked EQ.

I'm trying to lay out next cycle, and someone said I don't necessary have to run EQ for 16-20 weeks if I am on TRT. Not sure who told me this, but maybe they were talking about a different ester EQ??

I think Robo has some different EQ's, but not sure if a different ester EQ would be cool to only run 10 weeks.
Being on trt has absolutely nothing to do with the ester and buildup of eq in your system. It still needs to be about 16 weeks or more to get the max benefit.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Eq has a very long ester. Plain and simple. It takes time for it to build up. Trt or blast, it doesn't change the compound. Now if you're maybe talking a shorter ester like bold cyp, thats different. Point being, you have to pay attention to the ester as that does not change regardless of the situation.

Bro, This is bro-science, meaning very little fact and long in opinion-what you have been told! I love EQ, Boldenone, and I have use this more than any other. Short ester version is new to me, I admit, but having a long dance with Boldenone, I can tell you I did not feel like I hit peak perfomance of it until 6 weeks are past!! If is recommended for 16 to 20, then is not wise, not to mention a waste, not to follow though and finish it proper!! You just blew your money, effort and time!! Now I have never run short ester version, so I can not comment. I leave this for those in more experience than me! Personally? I love the length of time Boldenone requires!! Do not cheat your self or take short cut. It is simply a great experience and well worth this wait for what you get. Big bulk buildup? Not really! But if you love stamina incease and muscle that feels like steel cable, Boldenone is worth the long dance!!

Didn't think so, but thought I would see what you guys thought.

I have ran Robolics EQ and loved running it for 20 weeks.

Top Bottom