napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I take Proviron alone without Test?

Super Spartan

So I've finished PCT a month ago. My test levels are still on the borderline of being low. Is it ok to run Proviron? Will it work alone without Testosterone? Reason I ask because what I've learned from brother Dyllan is that you should always run with anything for it to work (ie. Equipoise, Dianabol, etc.) but I've seen his latest video stating that Proviron helps release free testosterone which interests me.

What do you think?

I don't recommend it especially since you haven't fully recovered.

i wouldnt at all.. if you havent recovered, you dont add another steroid, even if its minimal suppression, it doesnt make sense...

This is a good question. What about if I'm on TRT. Can I keep taking Proviron.? I'm still on cycle, 5 weeks into it. I have 3 weeks left. I was planning in keep taking Proviron just lower the dosage.

This is a good question. What about if I'm on TRT. Can I keep taking Proviron.? I'm still on cycle, 5 weeks into it. I have 3 weeks left. I was planning in keep taking Proviron just lower the dosage.
you can take proviron on trt but i would not be staying on it year round... 12-16 weeks then you need to take a break.. at least 8-12 weeks...

I wouldn’t but once your levels have normalized and you want to run it alone it’s not a big deal. I love Proviron personally

Top Bottom