napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I run Deca NPP and Test P for first cycle?

with a year of training, it is definitely not the best judgement to use any type of steroid... i would be in the gym at least 3 or more... you can look at sarms at this point but i would not use steroids whatsoever... you have not demonstrated consistency, dedication or the ability to come even close to genetic potential

exactly..100% agree

Not only test only but how is your diet and dedication to the gym? Diet and dedication are huge. Do you know how to eat?

Not only test only but how is your diet and dedication to the gym? Diet and dedication are huge. Do you know how to eat?

I am going to do test only and yes I do I go 6 day a week and my diet is checked but I don't know whole a lot, just eat clean and 1.5 gram of protein per lb. Do you have any suggestions or something to add I'll appreciate.

I am going to do test only and yes I do I go 6 day a week and my diet is checked but I don't know whole a lot, just eat clean and 1.5 gram of protein per lb. Do you have any suggestions or something to add I'll appreciate.

why dont you post up your diet and goals so we can help you accommodate what you need for your eating bro

Top Bottom