napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Can i run cypionate decca nd winstrol 6 weeks

Prashant veer singh

I have completed 12 weeks cycle of decca and cypionate...also completed 4 weeks pct with clomid..

Can i run a 6 week cycle of cypionate decca nd winstrol

6 weeks of cyp and deca won't do much for you anr would be a waste. What are your stats and goals, that would help us answer your questions.

As a general rule of thumb long esters need to be ran for a minimum of 12 weeks.... Some longer. Short esters 6-8. If you only want to do 6 weeks you need to run a short ester cycle Test Prop, NPP, and Winstrol. The fact that you're asking this basic question has me very concerned that you're recklessly running cycles.

I have completed 12 weeks cycle of decca and cypionate...also completed 4 weeks pct with clomid..

Can i run a 6 week cycle of cypionate decca nd winstrol

besides all the other comments above that you need to take seriously

you can't safely cycle again until 18 weeks after you finished your PCT
waiting/resting time between cycles equals the length of your cycle (12wks)...the 2 weeks you waited for esters to clear before you started PCT...your 4 weeks PCT..which totals 18 weeks

Also..before starting another cycle...you need to have your Total testosterone, estradiol, LH, FSH checked to see if you have fully recovered
If your PCT consisted of only Clomid....it's incomplete...and it is HIGHLY likely you haven't fully recovered
If so..you will need to do a full and proper PCT before you begin another cycle

besides all the other comments above that you need to take seriously

you can't safely cycle again until 18 weeks after you finished your PCT
waiting/resting time between cycles equals the length of your cycle (12wks)...the 2 weeks you waited for esters to clear before you started PCT...your 4 weeks PCT..which totals 18 weeks

Also..before starting another cycle...you need to have your Total testosterone, estradiol, LH, FSH checked to see if you have fully recovered
If your PCT consisted of only Clomid....it's incomplete...and it is HIGHLY likely you haven't fully recovered
If so..you will need to do a full and proper PCT before you begin another cycle
You need to read all of this that Buen gave you. Excellent advice right here

Top Bottom