napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can I please be a moderator???

Lol, I'll put a condom over my toothbrush lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record, I think you'd make a great mod some day. But We may have to give a loose cannon like you a rubber mallet instead of a ban hammer every now and then....lol

All jokes aside, I appreciate everything you bring here to the forum brother. Your great humor, your no sugar coating approach to everything, and you always looking out for the family here. Much respect always bro. Wouldn't be the same without you here

For the record, I think you'd make a great mod some day. But We may have to give a loose cannon like you a rubber mallet instead of a ban hammer every now and then....lol

All jokes aside, I appreciate everything you bring here to the forum brother. Your great humor, your no sugar coating approach to everything, and you always looking out for the family here. Much respect always bro. Wouldn't be the same without you here

[emoji91]
[emoji1417]thanks just made my thumb shit fire. Loose cannon lol loose WMD at times.

Y'all gonna make me drop some loot I see. Bigb, NY, Cmb and Vidal and the list is complete unless The Federal wants one. You guys are messing up my attempts at cheapskatery.

Brah.... is it weird that I already made a 44 shirt with your pic on it? It's a 7xl and I wear it as a nighty

For real though. I'd rock it

5 shirts for 5 bros. I'll get these fucktards to work on it soon as I get everybody's sizes.

Fuck ya, let me know ill send you some pay pal $$$ or something to help with the cost for sure! Whatevers easiest to get you some funds for it. Flex Friday is gonna be 44 and his cheerleaders soon hahhahaah

I got it bro. I'm just cheap at times... money spent on shit you love is money well spent. My in laws though.... those n*****, repeat those n******... I'd sell them on the black market if the need for useless ppl ever became a commodity.
I'm so bad. Honest but bad.

See??? The world would be such a better place if i could simply smack mother fuckers via keyboard stroke. #120's

Top Bottom