napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can gyno occur even after a surgery?

Highjason

Hey guys,

This feb, I "felt" like i had some gyno issue and went doctor to check.

It was BEFORE starting my first cycle. I was shredded at that time, but i felt i had some sort of man boobs. They werent flat like arnolds. I was a fat kid when i was young, and trained years to lose weight and build muscles. I had 6 packs poppin, no love handles, but still had some boobs sticking out.

Surprisingly, the doctor said i had absolutely no gyno! But i didnt listen to him and had a surgery. The doctor removed some sorta gland tissue? Some white fat shit under my nipple. It was like the size of my thumb after i saw them from removal.

My question is, can a common gyno issue occur to me even i have removed gland tissue? Can increase estrogen from aromatization somehow resurrect this gland tissue and cause gyno issue?

My first cycle was just test only 500/wk for 10 weeks and nolva only pct for 4 wks. Absolutely no side effects besides some acnes.

Currently, its my first week pf test deca cycle, 500 and 400/wk.

Any warm feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

If they take the gland out completely, no gyno wont occur. Now there's other health issues that go along with high estrogen.

Low Estradiol Symptoms:
  • Fatigue along the lines of sleepiness
  • hypersomnia (sleeping too much and too often)
  • strong erections but limited sensitivity
  • loss of erections
  • osteoporosis and osteopenia
  • joint pain, clicking or popping joints
  • eye fatigue (eyes seem more tired despite adequate sleep, dark circles)
  • loss of libido (interest in sex)
  • difficulty retaining water (constant urination)
  • anxiety, depression, irritability
High Estradiol Symptoms:
  • Soft erections, inability to maintain an erection
  • water retention (less frequent urination), leading to excessive sweating, blood pressure spikes or high blood pressure (from the water retention)
  • insomnia
  • hot flushing (flushing around the ears or on the face)
  • night sweats (from estradiol lowering, causing loss of water retention)
  • bloating; brain fog (like your head’s in a bubble)
  • testicles seem smaller than usual

Low Estradiol Symptoms:
  • loss of erections
High Estradiol Symptoms:
  • water retention (less frequent urination), leading to excessive sweating, blood pressure spikes or high blood pressure (from the water retention)
  • insomnia

Thanks bro!

Low Estradiol Symptoms:
  • loss of erections
High Estradiol Symptoms:
  • insomnia

This is perfect in showing why it's so important to keep estrogen in range. You don't ever want it too high or too low

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Gyno can occur after surgery but it's extremely unlikely. That being said you still need to take an AI while on cycle.

I had a small gyno cyst removed from being on respridol/behavior medication when i was young. I thought i had some issues lately, 20yrs later, doc said the same thing. It would be highly unlikely to get gyno after they removed the cyst/ duct. No one is ever 100% sure, human body is different from one person to the next

Hey guys,

This feb, I "felt" like i had some gyno issue and went doctor to check.

It was BEFORE starting my first cycle. I was shredded at that time, but i felt i had some sort of man boobs. They werent flat like arnolds. I was a fat kid when i was young, and trained years to lose weight and build muscles. I had 6 packs poppin, no love handles, but still had some boobs sticking out.

Surprisingly, the doctor said i had absolutely no gyno! But i didnt listen to him and had a surgery. The doctor removed some sorta gland tissue? Some white fat shit under my nipple. It was like the size of my thumb after i saw them from removal.

My question is, can a common gyno issue occur to me even i have removed gland tissue? Can increase estrogen from aromatization somehow resurrect this gland tissue and cause gyno issue?

My first cycle was just test only 500/wk for 10 weeks and nolva only pct for 4 wks. Absolutely no side effects besides some acnes.

Currently, its my first week pf test deca cycle, 500 and 400/wk.

Any warm feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

it might occur but it seems unlikely. there is no guarantees for anything though.

that's a big cycle bro. you should be using aromasin and caber if you are worried about gyno

A gland is not tissue that can grow back. A gland is an organ. It will not regrow but you still need an AI. Gyno is only one reason we need to control estrogen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom