napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Calling out Dylan Gemelli & RickRock!

don4lon

Do you guys EVER take a day off?! When do you guys rest/relax?! Lol lol

I swear every time myself or someone needs help you guys are there in a heartbeat. Haven't been a member long but I gotta say thanks for the continuous help the past week; your guys' commitment is unreal.

P.S. Thought the title would make you laugh ;)

I swear every time myself or someone needs help you guys are there in a heartbeat. Haven't been a member long but I gotta say thanks for the continuous help the past week; your guys' commitment is unreal.

Haha! I really appreciate the kind words and support, and I denfitely do my best to try and be there for anyone that needs help as often as I can. I love what I do, and love being on here helping others, and I know Dylan enjoys it as much as I do.

It's pretty rare for me to ever take a day off completely. I consider this place my second home. Usually even when I'm on vacation with family, I still pop in here a little here and there when I have a free moment.

Thanks for the acknowledgement, and it's nice knowing that people like you and the other members notice the effort we give to this board to make it the best around, with the best information and advice you can get!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I saw the title to this thread and i was not laughing... LOLLLL not at all...

Hey brother, i really appreciate you acknowledging this and just know that both of us are always here to help in any way possible... we certainly do love what we do and trust me, what i gain from helping and saving others daily is something i cant even describe to you... i cant explain internally what that does for me... all i can tell you is that its something so addicting that i wont ever stop helping... i know inside what a wonderful thing it is to save as many people as possible and me being as religious as I am, i feel obligated to do this... i feel like i am supposed to and i want to fulfill that... im always here if you need me as you know... you can post or pm me anything you need help with...

Yeah they both even respond while they're on vacation! Both great guys I've been on forums with them both for a while now! Those two are the best! We have a great crew here in ISARMS.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Following up on this as well, Dylan made sure I was taken care of with an order big time during the conversion of Pure Essence to SarmsX.

Much appreciated my man!

Yeah they both even respond while they're on vacation! Both great guys I've been on forums with them both for a while now! Those two are the best! We have a great crew here in ISARMS.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

yes we do... and im often out of town on business but my computer is ALWAYS with me and im always here for everyone... i respond on airplanes, in hotels, etc... i always have time for all of you!

Following up on this as well, Dylan made sure I was taken care of with an order big time during the conversion of Pure Essence to SarmsX.

Much appreciated my man!

absolutely brother, thats what im here for! im just glad everything worked out well for you! im always here if you need me

Top Bottom