bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Calling out buen - for being generally old and dickish

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PHURIOUS

Its time buen gets called out. Claims to be a senior member. Yet he has only been here since sept last year. And has only 9 followers. And less then 700 posts

14f54a3cfe24881b5b9feeffb60cff35.png

He is basically just a grumpy self entitled old man. Who just needs to go concentrate on his own goals amd physique and quit trying to be the sheriff no one hired.

I think the alzheimers has begun to set in and he forgot that he is just a nobody like everyone else here and should just mind his own damn business.

And yes buen YOU ARE naive if you think that what tek says or does, doesnt happen a hundred times a day here and that you had no right to call him out

So now im calling you out for just being a grumpy old fuck who needs to know his place and move along.

I here MESO is looking for guys like you. Go there you should fit right in BRO.

PHURIOUS

Its time buen gets called out. Claims to be a senior member. Yet he has only been here since sept last year. And has only 9 followers. And less then 700 posts

14f54a3cfe24881b5b9feeffb60cff35.png

He is basically just a grumpy self entitled old man. Who just needs to go concentrate on his own goals amd physique and quit trying to be the sheriff no one hired.

I think the alzheimers has begun to set in and he forgot that he is just a nobody like everyone else here and should just mind his own damn business.

And yes buen YOU ARE naive if you think that what tek says or does, doesnt happen a hundred times a day here and that you had no right to call him out

So now im calling you out for just being a grumpy old fuck who needs to know his place and move along.

I here MESO is looking for guys like you. Go there you should fit right in BRO.

PHURIOUS

well okay then, wow just wow

well I know me and buen have had some issues in the past but I let it go cuz he was right I should not have been on adrol at the time but I didn't want to hear that shit lol but he does have a lot of knowledge on this shit, I think its just sometimes lost in translation over the ol interwebs. but I do know that folks will do what they do regardless we are all meatheads in some sense or another.

well I know me and buen have had some issues in the past but I let it go cuz he was right I should not have been on adrol at the time but I didn't want to hear that shit lol but he does have a lot of knowledge on this shit, I think its just sometimes lost in translation over the ol interwebs. but I do know that folks will do what they do regardless we are all meatheads in some sense or another.

Oh u mean his copy and oasting of research someone else did? Ya he is deifantly good at that

PHURIOUS

Im sorry but there is no reason for him to single a guy out who did nothing to him and spout about integrity. Lol plz.

PHURIOUS

Oh u mean his copy and oasting of research someone else did? Ya he is deifantly good at that

PHURIOUS

you already know how pissed off I was at him, but now some time went by and I don't hold a grudge I know he was right so I will take the beatings when I need them

you already know how pissed off I was at him, but now some time went by and I don't hold a grudge I know he was right so I will take the beatings when I need them

I have no grudge but i dont like seeing someone being picked on for no good reason.

PHURIOUS

I fully agree with calling someone out that has done something to harm the forum or others. But to single a guy because of not having knowledge or being new or making bad choices is wrong. We are supposed to mentor and advise those people not knock them down and embarrass them.

PHURIOUS

LOL>>>> got your facts WRONG AGAIN AMIGO
any idiot can look below my name and above my avatar ..oh..what does that say SENIOR MEMBER
gee that was really hard..

LOL>>>> got your facts WRONG AGAIN AMIGO
any idiot can look below my name and above my avatar ..oh..what does that say SENIOR MEMBER
gee that was really hard..

Then start fucking acting like one!

PHURIOUS

I fully agree with calling someone out that has done something to harm the forum or others. But to single a guy because of not having knowledge or being new or making bad choices is wrong. We are supposed to mentor and advise those people not knock them down and embarrass them.

PHURIOUS

once again..you just hear what you want to hear instead of LISTENING to what I'm saying

I called him on LYING
tekus135 had already started 500mg Test cycle when he made this statement/question to Dylan
"i will not start the test until i fix the gyno. but hypotheticaly if someone in my shoes was to start the test with letro and also add aromasin in at a high dose lets say 25mg eod. would that be ok"
So he was total bullshitting...and wasn't man enough to ask straight up..."hey ..I've started a new cycle what do you think"

Dylan answers "bro, seriously, you can rephrase this, tie it up in a bow real nice etc... THE ANSWER IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE... NO YOU CANNOT START AND NO ITS NOT OKAY TO START IF YOUR GYNO IS NOT CLEARED UP..."

this is shit we don't need and helps no one

once again..you just hear what you want to hear instead of LISTENING to what I'm saying

I called him on LYING
tekus135 had already started 500mg Test cycle when he made this statement/question to Dylan
"i will not start the test until i fix the gyno. but hypotheticaly if someone in my shoes was to start the test with letro and also add aromasin in at a high dose lets say 25mg eod. would that be ok"
So he was total bullshitting...and wasn't man enough to ask straight up..."hey ..I've started a new cycle what do you think"

Dylan answers "bro, seriously, you can rephrase this, tie it up in a bow real nice etc... THE ANSWER IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE... NO YOU CANNOT START AND NO ITS NOT OKAY TO START IF YOUR GYNO IS NOT CLEARED UP..."

this is shit we don't need and helps no one

No i hear what ur saying. My point is why the fuck do you care it doesnt effect u at all. Then u better start calling everyone on the forum out for lying. Do u really think he is the only one who lies? Its the fucking internet. There was no reason to single him out for what many do here everyday.

I think its YOU who isnt listening.

PHURIOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom