napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caber

rockmfhudd

Is there an article or video explaining what caber is and what and why it is used as a standby. I have seen it in quite a few posts, but have never seen an explanation of when,where, why to have it or use it.

Thanks

I think Rick or TX will be able to give an excellent explanation. I think they are really good at breaking things down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caber is for prolactin issues. Prolactin is basically the milk gland in Ur breast ...if prolactin rises it causes bitch tits as well as lactation in Ur nipples..Caber Is needed for nandrolones such as deca tren and npp

ah ok well I aint using any of those yet so ill use it as needed later down the road. must be some fast acting stuff tho if you only take it when issues arise and not as a preventative like aromasin

ah ok well I aint using any of those yet so ill use it as needed later down the road. must be some fast acting stuff tho if you only take it when issues arise and not as a preventative like aromasin

you can run it similar to Aromasin as preventative when you are doing Nandrolones (deca, tren, etc.) you dont want to wait until issues arise and then start taking it, BUT most issues come up with high doses, in which case you should run a preventative dose just to be safe..

you can think of prolactin like this. when Women get pregnant and start lactating because they are preparing to feed their newborn baby, that could be YOU lactating with puffy nips.

Is there an article or video explaining what caber is and what and why it is used as a standby. I have seen it in quite a few posts, but have never seen an explanation of when,where, why to have it or use it.

Thanks

Here ya go bro. I copied this from a write up I did on here a while back on it

Cabergoline (Dostinex)

Description:

Cabergoline is a long-acting dopamine D2 receptor agonist and in vitro rat studies show a direct inhibitory effect on the prolactin secretion in the pituitary's lactotroph cells. Cabergoline decreased serum prolactin levels in reserpinized rats. It is also used to reduce prolactin levels within the body. When prolactin levels are increased, certain side effects may occur like decreased sex drive, lowered testosterone, fatigue, erectile dysfunction, lowered sperm count, and decreased muscle mass and strength. When left untreated, high prolactin can even lead to decreased bone density

Rising levels of prolactin from cycling:

Certain compounds like nandrolones are known to increase prolactin levels within the body when taking in high doses over a period of time. Some of these compounds are Trenbolone, nandrolone decaonate (Deca), and nandrolone phenyl propionate (NPP). Controlling prolactin while running these compounds is crucial to alleviate problems like ED and lowered sex drive. This is where the term "Deca dick" comes from. When prolactin levels get even higher further problems like lactation, and prolactin induced gyno can become an issue. As you can see, controlling these types of side effects is ideal, to eliminate any of these problems to have a successful cycle

Usage of Cabergoline on cycle:

When running nandrolones during your cycle, you will want to control your prolactin levels to keep any of the side effects from happening. This is where the cabergoline is going to give you some very nice benefits. Caber not only keeps your sex drive from decreasing, it will actually increases it quite a bit! Cabergoline has a very long half-life of between 63-69 hours, which makes it only required to be dosed every 3 days or twice per week. The normal recommended dose to control prolactin with caber is around 0.5mg twice per week or every three days

Cabergoline is known

Side effects:

Side effects of Cabergoline are very low, and most users never experience any symptoms. However, some users in rare instances may experience some slight stomach pain or nausea. When taking in high doses over the recommended amount, some users may experience hallucinations or dizziness

Caber versus other anti-prolactins:

Caber is by far the best choice for controlling prolactin on cycle when considering effects versus side effects. Other anti-prolactin drugs like Pramipexole or Bromocriptine carry some very bad side effects when compared to Caber. The alternatives can leave you feeling like death, which is not what you want on cycle. You want to feel good while on cycle, have a healthy sex drive, and not worry about having gyno

Conclusion:

In my honest opinion, I feel that caber should be a staple on cycle, anytime you run any type of nandrolone or compound that increases prolactin. It will give you a positive experience on cycle and give you security and insurance that your cycle will go smoothly without having to worry about any of the negatives of high prolactin levels

I take it twice a week and I'm able to continue having sex minutes after getting off & on a few occasions I was able to get off times after.

.5mg

Again Faster

I take it twice a week and I'm able to continue having sex minutes after getting off & on a few occasions I was able to get off times after.

.5mg

Again Faster

That's one of the great benefits of caber. Prolactin levels rise after ejaculation, and that's why we as men are "done". When this rise is lessened to a large degree, you'll be ready to go at it again

Nice write up RR I was just curious I am a long way from doing any of the harsh stuff just yet but just searching for useful knowledge

25f04e3889da277d5de21f65e5e28211.jpg

Speaking of Caber, how would I determine what is .5 mg dosage from this for my every third day regimen once I start my deca cycle?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

25f04e3889da277d5de21f65e5e28211.jpg

Speaking of Caber, how would I determine what is .5 mg dosage from this for my every third day regimen once I start my deca cycle?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You would 1/2 cc to be at .5 mg. Figure if the bottle holds 30 mls @ 30 mgs than 1 ml is 1 mg. That is if 1 cc is equal to 1 ml which is usually standard.

Top Bottom