napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NEED YOUR PRO INPUT on my Second Cycle

a13t1n

What do you think of this cycle that i planned out? Not Looking to gain a huge mass, as you can tell from what I planned out to run during the cycle. Your thoughts and inputs are highly appreciated.
Also, do i need to run anything els to protection my health?

1-6 Deca – 400mg
1-10Test prop 300mg
4-10 primo 500mg
4-10 winstrol 50mg/day
1-10 caber 0.5mg /eod
2-10 Novaldex 25mg/day

Who recommended this cycle for you? ...

Drop the deca. Your not looking for mass then why would you run deca?
1-6 weeks is also pointless. you need 12 weeks or more with Deca.

Test at 300mg is a pretty weak dose if it is prop. Why are you running prop?

Drop the primo. 500mg would not be enough and 10 weeks is a bit of a waste at that dose. Save you're money.

Winstrol is fine how it is.

You still need an ai wich should be aromasin.

Caber could be E3d instead of EOD theoretically if you keep your estrogen in check you shouldnt need it.

Nolvadex? Wy are you running id during you're cycle? Use aromasin. Don't use a serm. This isnt the 1960's

What is you're experience man. A cycle like this means you need to do more research man.

Yea bro that cycle is all messed up. If your looking for a nice lean bulk u may consider a long ester like cyp with EQ. You definitely don't want deca in there and if u go with primo your gona dose it high like a gram and it'll be uber expensive

Ya those are all way off.

Deca u dont run 6 weeks and u dont start primo halfway thru

1-12 test e 400mg week
1-12 deca 400mg week
1-12 primo 600mg a week
7-12 winny 50mg a day split into two am and pm
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg every 3 days

PHURIOUS

What do you think of this cycle that i planned out? Not Looking to gain a huge mass, as you can tell from what I planned out to run during the cycle. Your thoughts and inputs are highly appreciated.

1-6 Deca – 400mg
1-10Test prop 300mg
4-10 primo 500mg
4-10 winstrol 50mg/day
1-10 caber 0.5mg /eod
2-10 Novaldex 25mg/day

the lengths are all messed up. if you dont want to gain huge mass try a smaller cycle then..

200mg test cyp/en 1-12
40mg TBOL 1-6
S4 25mg am, 25mg pm, 1-12

EQ is also another good option like cmb said..

Ya those are all way off.

Deca u dont run 6 weeks and u dont start primo halfway thru

1-12 test e 400mg week
1-12 deca 400mg week
1-12 primo 600mg a week
7-12 winny 50mg a day split into two am and pm
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg every 3 days

PHURIOUS
Thanks Man
You are right, this looks a lot better like this

Yea bro that cycle is all messed up. If your looking for a nice lean bulk u may consider a long ester like cyp with EQ. You definitely don't want deca in there and if u go with primo your gona dose it high like a gram and it'll be uber expensive

Primo would cost 120 per week alone, it ll be crazy expensive.

1-6 Deca – 400mg
1-10Test prop 300mg
4-10 primo 500mg
4-10 winstrol 50mg/day
1-10 caber 0.5mg /eod
2-10 Novaldex 25mg/day

that cycle is all screwed up . deca isnt for cutting. 6 weeks of deca is worthless. primo should be ran for more then 6 weeks as well.time to start from scratch.

1-6 Deca – 400mg
1-10Test prop 300mg
4-10 primo 500mg
4-10 winstrol 50mg/day
1-10 caber 0.5mg /eod
2-10 Novaldex 25mg/day

That's a lot of gear for a second cycle, and the whole cycle is a mess.

Deca for 6 weeks is pointless

Primo for 6 weeks is pointless as well.

I don't know why you chose test Prop with this cycle with everything else as a long ester. Makes no sense to me.

What are your stats and experience? For a second cycle, I only recommend test and maybe one other compound. You could also add in some sarms. I will give you a completely different, but better setup based on your goals and experience

1-16 Test C 350mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-16 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 RAD 140 20mg per day
5-16 GW 20mg per day
5-16 S4 50mg per day

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

For a second cycle just run some long esther test for 12 weeks bro, don't over think it. It's not the compounds that's gonna give you the gains, diet and training will. What was your first cycle ?

A lot of better options given to you bro... They're all badass!

That's a lot of gear for a second cycle, and the whole cycle is a mess.

Deca for 6 weeks is pointless

Primo for 6 weeks is pointless as well.

I don't know why you chose test Prop with this cycle with everything else as a long ester. Makes no sense to me.

What are your stats and experience? For a second cycle, I only recommend test and maybe one other compound. You could also add in some sarms. I will give you a completely different, but better setup based on your goals and experience

1-16 Test C 350mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-16 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 RAD 140 20mg per day
5-16 GW 20mg per day
5-16 S4 50mg per day

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

^^This^^ I am a Deca fanatic. 6 weeks... nah, not for me. Rick has given you a solid idea. You could sub real Primo for Eq and add Mast but I would not recommend for a second cycle. I would ride the one Rick gave you.

A lof of good advice given. We still need your stats and experience though. Theres a lot thats troublesomd about your proposal. Whats your planned pct??

Who recommended this cycle for you? ...

Test at 300mg is a pretty weak dose if it is prop. Why are you running prop?

To set the record straight....300mg Test Prop has more Testosterone than 300mg Test C or Test E
The longer the ester the less percentage of testosterone
For example, testosterone suspension is 100% testosterone. It has no ester. The short chain ester propionate, is roughly 74% testosterone. This means that if you take a typical 1cc shot of prop at 100mg/cc, this is actually 74mg of testosterone and 26 milligrams of ester weight. A larger ester such as enanthate, is roughly 55% testosterone. Twenty-eight (45%) percent of the gross weight of a given amount of testosterone enanthate is the actual enanthate ester, not the active testosterone that you are searching for.

To set the record straight....300mg Test Prop has more Testosterone than 300mg Test C or Test E
The longer the ester the less percentage of testosterone
For example, testosterone suspension is 100% testosterone. It has no ester. The short chain ester propionate, is roughly 74% testosterone. This means that if you take a typical 1cc shot of prop at 100mg/cc, this is actually 74mg of testosterone and 26 milligrams of ester weight. A larger ester such as enanthate, is roughly 55% testosterone. Twenty-eight (45%) percent of the gross weight of a given amount of testosterone enanthate is the actual enanthate ester, not the active testosterone that you are searching for.

where are you getting these numbers at man? Chemical = Formula = Molecular Weight = Mg of Testosterone... Testosterone (no ester) = C19 H28 O2 = 288.4mg = 100mg
Propionate = C3 H4 O = 56.1mg = 83.72mg
Cypionate = C8 H4 O = 124.2mg = 69.90mg

test prop is 83.72 mg of actual test, NOT 74%... ENANTHATE is FAR more than 55% and i see the website you cut and pasted that from and its not accurate... enanthate is 72%

here is an accurate list

testosterone Cypionate: 70mg
testosterone Decanoate: 65mg
testosterone Enantate: 72mg
testosterone Isocaproate: 75mg
testosterone Phenylpropionate: 69mg
testosterone Propionate: 84mg
testosterone Suspension: 100mg
testosterone Undecanoate: 63mg

Dylan....Thanks for clearing the actual numbers up....it supports my point further...I was just trying to point out that Test-Prop is more potent than Test-C...contrary to what TX was insinuating ...I'm just trying to keep the information as real as possible....the shorter the ester the higher percentage of compound....be it Test, Tren, Deca or whatever

Top Bottom