napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Caber score

I just did.....i had no issues unless they changed something in the last 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yea they asked for echeck or bitcoin, no credit card option. But I placed my order by echeck!see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Looks like it came from
Reliablerxpharmacy.com
They ask for a script but you leave it blank. They will call and “verify” you by asking names of towns close by.
I️ have them calling me asking if I️ want refills now lol

At checkout they ask for your mobile number and the best time for them to call. Did someone actually call you to verify you were you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At checkout they ask for your mobile number and the best time for them to call. Did someone actually call you to verify you were you?

Yea. They called and asked where I lived again. And then like what’s the two closest towns to you.

Nope no one called me, they already confirmed my order has been shipped!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nice find man.

ReliableRX
Alldaychemist
ClearskyPharma
Inhousepharmacy

The list goes on. There are plenty of online Indian pharmacies that sell Sun Pharma (and one other brand I believe) caber and are G2G. Typically it seems to me that it comes out to $2.50-$3 per 0.5mg tablet. Great value. However, Sun Pharma and Indian pharmacies in general are known to have inconsistencies in dosing. Thats just the way it is. For the price, I believe they are priced very well and I myself would still use Sun Pharma. Personally, right now I get 1mg Pharmacia/Upjohn (Pfizer) caber for less than $4 a piece from Roids24.

Nice find man.

ReliableRX
Alldaychemist
ClearskyPharma
Inhousepharmacy

The list goes on. There are plenty of online Indian pharmacies that sell Sun Pharma (and one other brand I believe) caber and are G2G. Typically it seems to me that it comes out to $2.50-$3 per 0.5mg tablet. Great value. However, Sun Pharma and Indian pharmacies in general are known to have inconsistencies in dosing. Thats just the way it is. For the price, I believe they are priced very well and I myself would still use Sun Pharma. Personally, right now I get 1mg Pharmacia/Upjohn (Pfizer) caber for less than $4 a piece from Roids24.
Does other pharmacies you listed are good to go?

Yeah they are all good to go as well. They pretty much all sell the same Indian brands (Sun pharma Caber, Cipla products, etc). Pretty much same concept as ReliableRX. They have almost the same website set ups too.

ADC has the cheapest Sun Pharma caber I believe. About $1.90 per 0.5mg tab. They are G2G. But like I said before, it actually ends up being cheaper per mg for me to get real pharmacia&Upjohn (Pfizer) from one of our sources, Roids24.

ADC has the cheapest Sun Pharma caber I believe. About $1.90 per 0.5mg tab. They are G2G. But like I said before, it actually ends up being cheaper per mg for me to get real pharmacia&Upjohn (Pfizer) from one of our sources, Roids24.

Thanks bro

Top Bottom