napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bull Sharks

JackSteel

Banned
Bull sharks have the highest testosterone levels of any animal on the planet! Pretty badass factoid huh??? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackSteel said:
Bull sharks have the highest testosterone levels of any animal on the planet! Pretty badass factoid huh??? :)

Perhaps thats why they attack people so often?

JackSteel said:

LOL, that explains a lot!!

cmb5017 said:
JackSteel said:

Yup that's why they're so aggressive. Gotta love shark week! Lol

I have been pretty close to a few sharks when snorkeling before..They scare the shit out of me. They are the only thing that keeps me from diving. When I was 19 I lived in Jax Bch, Fl and was at the beach one memorial day and a small sand shark bit a dude surfing and it was nasty. Blood everywhere, people freaking like it was on the set of Jaws...Since then I have feared sharks..

Especially dangerous because they can swim thousands of miles inland in fresh water and fuck you up in a river somewhere lol scary bastards!

JackSteel said:
Especially dangerous because they can swim thousands of miles inland in fresh water and fuck you up in a river somewhere lol scary bastards!
I watched something about them being spotted in the Mississippi. There are also city rumors that Bull Sharks have been spotted here in Chicago in Lake Michigan. No real proof but it is one of our Urban Legends.

cmb5017 said:
JackSteel said:

no, thats cuz they hunt in 2-4 ft of water and live in fresh/salt/brackish waters. the hi hi tes could explain why they are the only shark to bit a human and then to continue to attack it, once they know its not pray (a seal, fish, turtle, etc)

all others will only go in for more of a test bite, if they find it out to be food, the thing is done for......it not, they will leave it be.

Top Bottom