Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bulking cycle help for pro card

domomac

New member
Member
Hi Dylan,

First of all i would like to thank you as i came to you a few months back and although you told me I was way ahead in terms of knowledge for my age, not to take unnecessary risks and having taken that advice i have just ran the lowest dosage yet best results cycle i have ever ran.

That being said I would like your advice on my next lean bulking cycle which will be leading up to a chance to earn my pro card for classic physique next year (I will have a sarms bridge and cutting cycle after this). My stats are 22 years old, 90kg (198lbs), 7% body fat and 5ft 11, with my bloodwork being fine. I have multiple steroid cycles under my belt using most compounds. I have the steroid part of the cycle down thanks to watching your videos and my own experience. It will be

16 weeks
1-16 test e 400mg
1-16 eq 750mg
1-6 tbol 60mg/day
1-12 LGD 10mg/day

Of course the necessary ancillaries will be ran with these. The part i need help on is adding either hgh, mk677 or igf1 to this cycle. Your advice on which of these to run (considering my age, what is on the line yet still having health as a priority) what dosage and length should i run them and why?

I hope you can help and I thank you for all your content in teaching myself and others how to do this in a healthy and safe way. Many thanks,
 
so i told you not to use steroids, yet you did and now you want me to advise you to run more at only 22 years old... thanks for insulting me... good luck man...
 
I don't understand why you ask for advice when you have already completely ignored what you were told.

You couldn't care less about your health.
 
https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/permanent-muscle-19445.html

That was my last forum actually Dylan however clearly I have somehow insulted you. That is the last thing I would want to do as I have learnt an awful lot from you and because of that and your advice not just on anabolics but nutrition and training aswell that has helped put me in the position to challenge for a pro card. I thought with your expertise you may have been able to provide assistance on this matter however I will not push you further other than to thank you again for putting out content and I will continue to follow and learn from you.

Olderbro - I would advise you to not make such a strong sweeping statement when you don't know me ans my thoughts on the matter. Jumping on the bandwagon when you haven't been privy to positive conversations myself and Dylan have had on other forums doesn't seem the best judgement nor was your post in any way shape or form advice or helpful but thanks anyway.
 
I'm just going on what you said in your post. I'd rather bluntly tell you the truth even if it means you feel insulted, I only hope you stop using aas before you really damage yourself.

You've got all the time in the world.
 
I'm sorry brother, but we just don't condone or advise those underage on steroid use. And of course you are going for your pro card. I think everyone your age is chasing that pipe dream these days. That doesn't change anything
 
Top Bottom