napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk cycle with DECA - TEST - TBOL

lauren

Tbol - 250 test - 300 deca

I’m starting my second cycle in about 6-8 weeks. The cycle including PCT with AI’s is going to be like this:
Blood work is going to be done before cycle - mid cycle - off cycle
-10 weeks of 250mg test E
-10 weeks of 300mg’s deca,
-6 weeks of Tbol running it as a kickstarter for 50mg’s ED
-15 mg’s of Aromasin EOD
-0.25 mg of Caber every 4 days

Also I’m taking 10mg’s of Nolva in the morning and 10mg’s in the evening during the whole cycle. The reason because of this is I want to block the estrogen receptor while the AI’s are inhibiting the estrogen.

PCT
7 caps of ORGAN POST PCT ED(whole PCT)
week 1: 50mg clomid - 40mg nolvadex - 10mg aromasin EOD
week 2: 50mg clomid - 40mg nolvadex - 10mg aromasin EOD
week 3: 25mg clomid - 20mg nolvadex - 10mg aromasin EOD
week 4: 25mg clomid - 20mg nolvadex - 10mg aromasin EOD

At week 7 in my cycle I’m starting the use of HCG. This will be 500 IU 2 times a week probably on Monday and Thursday.
The use of HCG is quitting at the last week of my cycle.
Do I have to increase the use of Aromasin when starting with HCG? If yes, at which dose should I increase?

The reason I’m posting my cycle on this forum is because I want to take care of all aspects and get the full protection for this cycle. I’m open for any kind of feedback!

Height : 1.97M
Weight: 87KG
Body fat %: Around 9-10
Years of training: 2 years of training
Complete cycle history: Only did just 1 cycle of sus250
Goals: Getting bigger and appear more bulkier. I always have a dry skinny look. Goal with this cycle is gaining around 20 pounds. (Gained 26 pounds with the previous sustanon cycle)
Any other relevant info: Had an wrist Injury after my first cycle (250 sus) still recovering for 4 weeks now. When the wrists are fine I’m starting this cycle.
Always eating clean at 6500 kcal’s a day.

Picture of physique:
IMG-20171102-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:
Oh boy... there are quite a few things wrong here bro... cycle length, dosages and pct need a lot of work... but the main issue here is that you’re too young to be running anything bro.
It’s clear that you’ve been working hard, but there’s still a lot of room for natural growth... also, your endocrine system is still under development and the last thing you want to do is go messing with your body's chemistry, because you risk doing irreversible damage to it.

So tell me what to change instead?
Cycle length is most of the times 10 or 12 weeks. Dosages are pretty low if you ask me. And I saw the video's of Dylan talking about PCT and I did the exact same thing. So tell me clearly whats wrong about it please :)

Thanks for the reply!

So tell me what to change instead?
Cycle length is most of the times 10 or 12 weeks. Dosages are pretty low if you ask me. And I saw the video's of Dylan talking about PCT and I did the exact same thing. So tell me clearly whats wrong about it please :)

Thanks for the reply!

The main issue here is that you are just way too young for steroid use. There are problems with your developing endocrine system and the last thing you want to do is go messing with your body's chemistry. We don't condone or advise anyone on underage steroid use here

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Top Bottom