napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

1 - Stop Domestic Shop means Top quality gear + Dependable domestic shipping + Enlightened customer service = The Best value for AAS anywhere.

For those already registered on Wickr me app you can continue to use that as a way of communicating.
There is also the messaging app "Wire" for new clients where I am also Buddhabuilder.
And for those who favor email reach me at [email protected]

Now is the time...

I'm just in one of those grooves where every training session is an all out, focused challenge.

What are you current physique goals? Whatever they may be 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need to support the journey.

For those already registered on Wickr me app you can continue to use that as a way of communicating.
There is also the messaging app "Wire" for new clients where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Let's do this...

Sincerity is my favorite human trait.

I think it is the foundation of all the best in life including consistency, honesty, sensuality, (trying to think of one that doesn't end in "y") anyway, you get the idea.

I think we have the opportunity to manifest and strengthen all these qualities through our physique development. It always starts out as disciplined drive - goal focused, driving focus. But over the course of time it can become passionate drive - this energy draws you towards your goals and dreams.

This latter approach can be nurtured through being mindful in all things. And you know I'm going to say something here about meditation, so I just did.

Be sure to have the most recent 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can design the best cycle to reach your goals.

Just getting started...

Happy Saturday Bros. I appreciate you all checking in on this thread while considering your exercise routines, diet, and supplementation for the coming week.

Feel free to post thoughts and questions on this thread and connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list while considering your next cycle.

Just getting started...

It's been like a trip down memory lane with some of the Bros who have been contacting me lately. Some from last year, some the year before...and it's great to hear you all are continuing to challenge yourselves on the path of the physique lifestyle.

Order with confidence folks, The Buddha has everything you need.

"Don't call it a comeback..."

Bringing in a new routine to kick of my Monday and prepare for Summer definition.

Reps from 30 - 15 with smooth focused motion.

Pause at the bottom
Initiate the motion in the target muscle
Squeeze at the top
Control the negative

It's already challenging in a different way than where I was last week failing at 8-10 on final sets of exercises and creates a foundation to continue muscle development.

Whose ready to take it to the next level? Be sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your order in today.

Life is from this moment on...

Dialing in nutrition for a cut...

I'm just not very good at math, so when I have tried to come up with a clear formula to bring out definition I would end up throwing the calculator across the room and ordering out for pizza (not my most enlightened moments, but the Rock eats 7 pizzas for a cheat meal so...whatever).

The approach I use now is simple and effective. I make a point of being hungry for extended periods throughout the day. And there you have it...

I use the mirror and the scale in order to ensure I am not losing too much muscle mass while at th same time increasing definition.

Take a moment today to connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

Whether you are tweaking your cut and planning a bulk, we have everything you need...

Here we are, Saturday morning. Hopefully you get the chance to spend a little extra time at the gym, with your partner, family and friends. Whatever struggles you have been facing here we are stronger for the struggle.

This is a good time to reflect on positive experiences and set new personal goals moving forward. You have this community of like minded people, so research some new workout routines, start refining your diet, and get the cycle together that will give you that extra edge for ultimate physique development.

Take a moment to reach out to me to discuss cycle ideas and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

We've got this...

I was so fortunate to find a web site, when I was first considering using AAS for the first time after 20 years of training natural, where I encountered some of the mentors that I continue to turn to for guidance on the path. Dylan was there, Rick Rock too and in the months I studied preparing to cross the line I consistently saw them encouraging everyone to get bloods done. It's always a good idea and for the cost I think there is no reason not to get precycle, 7 weeks into cycle, and post cycle bloods.

I plan on training to my last day and it is my hope that you all are present in the gym throughout your lives.

Reach out today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and to discuss your cycle plans.

It's time...

Thanx for stopping in. I appreciate being able to post stuff that Bros may find encouraging as they challenge themselves in all things physique enhancement.

Sure, I get around to reminding everyone that I rep for a high quality domestic source, but not before going on at length regarding training, my own cycle updates, and whatever crosses my mind that I hope others will find interesting.

I've been hanging out in the sites for years and really enjoy feeling like a member of a community.

Please feel free to post anything on this thread; questions, your own cycle updates, exercise routines, whatever.

Yes, I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop and you can connect with me for the latest price list and order information.

We are on this journey together...

Keep the messages and 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list requests coming Bros.

It's great to know we have comrades on the journey of physique development.

Here we go...

Great minds think alike, which helps us all understand why you have something in common with over 79,000 other viewers of this thread.

You know I will get around to encouraging everyone to connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, but first things first.

I regularly post the encouragement to community members starting their cycles, "Train and diet like your gains depend on it, because they do." It's great to know you have top notch properly dosed gear so you aren't distracted with any sort of worries and can focus on the cool stuff.

You want to talk exercise routines? Bring it here my comrades. How about diet for bulking or cutting? No worries...if I don't have the answers one of our team will.

This is a place for us to come together for mutual encouragement motivation. Post on this thread or start your own. Keep
Great minds think alike, which helps us all understand why you have something in common with over 42,000 other viewers of this thread.

You know I will get around to encouraging everyone to connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, but first things first.

I regularly post the encouragement to community members starting their cycles, "Train and diet like your gains depend on it, because they do." It's great to know you have top notch properly dosed gear so you aren't distracted with any sort of worries and can focus on the cool stuff.

You want to talk exercise routines? Bring it here my comrades. How about diet for bulking or cutting? No worries...if I don't have the answers one of our team will.

This is a place for us to come together for mutual encouragement motivation. Post on this thread or start your own and keep me in the loop so I can check out your posts and post up responses.

We are just getting started...

We are just getting started...

I've been here with you for years my Bros. Always feel free to reach out and connect for all you quality gears needs.

I am having some of the best trainings in my life right now and encourage you to reach for the stars.

Connect with me today and you can have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in your hands in a matter of minutes. Let's discuss your upcoming cycle and get the mission on the move.

Let's do it....

It's a life style...

I was going to write "Bros" at the end of that, but I know there are non-males here and want to be as inclusive as possible in order to support this community.

Yes, we stand out, and have found ways to make that as positive as possible.

Drinking to excess? No thanx...

Recreational drugs that cause imbalance in our lives? Actually, I have to be in the gym in the morning, so I'll give it a pass...

I'll take endorphins over any substance, any day.

Reach out to me today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, and I am always more than happy to chat about workout routines, cycles, diet...whatever...

Let's enjoy the struggle...

Don't let another day slip by without making clear goals and a solid plan to challenge yourself to bring your best. Physique training is a wonderful foundation for everything else in our lives so don't hesitate to connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get moving.

Carpe Diem...

I've been running a 16 week Test E/Primo cycle every Spring for the past couple of years. With my training focused and my diet consistent I look better, more full and defined, every year.

All that is made possible by my being focused in the moment. Even set, every rep, every meal, it's all part of it. Of course maintaining balance with work, time with loved ones, music, and just chilling time makes it all the more enjoyable.

What are your plans for up coming cycles and work out routines? Post your ideas up here for feedback from community members. And while your at it get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Joy in the struggle...

Always cool to see individuals finding there way back and getting ready for their next cycle. And some of the physique shots I see in avatars sends a strong message that I am not alone on my journey of physique development.

What ever your goals, connect with me today to discuss all things physique enhancing and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Life is from this moment on...

You may wonder why the Buddha maintains one post in the stickies as opposed to multiple posts that all say the same thing. I just like to keep things simple and I've been around so long I know many individuals come to this site to connect with me.

I like to take a little extra time to write posts that are interesting and/or entertaining in some way so community members can stop in on their way to the gym and get that little bit more motivated to work towards their goals.

Be sure to reach out for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your next cycle.

It's all about connection...

Are we there yet?

Probably not, but we are here, and here is the only place and time that we can take action that will influence where we end up.

I encourage you to let go of whatever may have been standing in the way of you striving towards your physique goals by developing a challenging workout design, clarifying a solid diet, and getting on that cycle that you have always dreamed about.

Top quality Primo? We've got you covered.

Top of the line HGH? We have a number of items to choose from.

Supports and PCT supplies? Absolutely.

If you don't already have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information reach out to me today.

The time is now...

We are here to support each other as we strive for our ideal physiques.

I encourage everyone to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your cycles going.

We are on this journey together...

Top Bottom