napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Whether your a regular checking in on the way to the gym or someone new considering taking their physique to the next level Welcome to the most viewed thread on the iSARMS site.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has been around for years and we have everything you need to support the achievement of your fitness goals.

Reach out to me today for a price list and some feedback on your cycle design ideas.

For those already registered on Wickr me app you can continue to use that as a way of communicating.
There is also the messaging app "Wire" for new clients where I am also Buddhabuilder.
And for those who favor email reach me at [email protected]

You've got his...

I just got the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, so please feel free to reach out to get a copy.

I love to discuss all things training and cycling too so don't hesitate to connect with me here.

For those already registered on Wickr me app you can continue to use that as a way of communicating.
There is also the messaging app "Wire" for new clients where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Now is the time...

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

It's time...

Stick with your trusted source Bros. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop means;

Top quality gear

Fast domestic shipping so no customs worries

Enlightened customer service (just saying)

Let's do this...

I enjoy being a part of this community and supporting people in reaching their physique goals in every way possible. I still get asked how it is that I represent this positive spiritual vibe while also supporting the use of AAS. I think if you check my posts regularly you will see that I am all about the responsible use of gear to breakthrough natural limits and be the best possible you.

For me, Buddhism (or whatever sincere path you may follow), is bodybuilding for your life, your spirit.

I'm always available on the Wickr me app for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price lists, cycle ideas, and workout stuff in general.

Let's do this...

It's been like a trip down memory lane with some of the Bros who have been contacting me lately. Some from last year, some the year before...and it's great to hear you all are continuing to challenge yourselves on the path of the physique lifestyle.

Order from 1 - Stop Domestic Shop with confidence folks, The Buddha has everything you need.

I'm always available on the Wickr me app for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price lists, cycle ideas, and workout stuff in general.

"Don't call it a comeback..."

Keep the messages and 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list requests coming Bros.

It's great to know we have comrades on the journey of physique development.

Here we go...

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Let's do this...

I've been here with you for years my Bros. Always feel free to reach out and connect for all you quality gears needs.

I am having some of the best trainings in my life right now and encourage you to reach for the stars.

Reach out to me today to be sure you have latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Let's do it....

I just got the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, so please feel free to reach out to get a copy.

I love to discuss all things training and cycling too so don't hesitate to connect with me.

Now is the time...

hey buddha
do you do bloods/cycle advice in general?
aside from ordering?

i.e. $20-$30 cashapp/BTC for half hour messaging about stuff?
I
hate reading generic stuff online - there's fifty thousand mainstream regurgitated Google content of "Anavar 101" or "My Expereince With Test - What you NEED to know!"
I value only and strongly personal experience that you cannot get without real life, non-computer related life in the gym. I never go on forums or even this
MacBook I have, and im in my 20's
that doesnt mean people that do shouldn't but it just means that
finding LEGIT, COOL dudes who understand that life is stages, that people drink and fuck for 3-4 years for example... is called college.

that when you're older (prob your age) that being on forums 24/7 and working for (1stop/etc) is different than posting tons of rehashed content as a young and excited 18-24 year old (im 29) and that a lot of misinformation comes from this
so im willing to pay you for your time for your experience
i.e. I take kratom daily for 7 years now, so instead of saying "take xyz strain for when you need energy!", instead - on my old blog, I wrote "Rockstar Hippo - the best underrated strain for sex. Take 2g an hour before sex and drink 2 bottles of water. even thoughn its a fast strain, the white alkaloids of the young leaf will have high mitragynine content, or in translation, you'll last long as fuck and be able to get hard - fucking win-win bro. this is my go-to for when im anxious about sexual performance with a new chick from tinder usually or someone I met in person and want to have a good impression"
that is clearly a lot different from the 5+billion sites saying "take white strain kratom for energy!"
see what I mean?
anyways😎 let me know --
-- (unless im totally wrong here but your posts say otherwise, you dont give a shit either way how people respond -- I dig that)
also feel free to DM me
idk how the fuck to use forums, but I hope you see this soon
ill keep refreshing every half hour

keep it real my man

mad respect,

- mike

We connected on the Wire app. Looks like you got what you needed. Keep us posted regarding your journey.

Anyone else need a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list?

Let's do this...

I enjoy being part of this community because the theme is consistently, health and longevity while striving to reach our ideal selves.

Get your bloods done, before, during and after cycle.

Lowest possible dosages for getting the most out of your cycle.

And train and eat like your gains depend on it - because they do.

I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop because they have quality products and great customer service.

It's all interconnected...

I've been getting quite a few cutting cycle orders in lately. Before we know it Summer time will be here with all the opportunities you could ever want to show off the physique you have been building through the long cold Winter.

Reach out to me today to discuss your goals and cycle ideas so you can take your training and physique to the next level.

Here we go...

Keep the messages and price list requests coming Bros.

It's great to know we have comrades on the journey of physique development.

Here we go...

Stick with your trusted source Bros. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop means;

Top quality gear

Fast domestic shipping so no customs worries

Enlightened customer service (just saying)

Let's do this...

Sitting around with nothing to do but watch people losing their shit on the news? Just shut it off, get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, and start focusing on important stuff like looking and feeling your best.

Every obstacle an opportunity for growth...

Thanx for stopping in. I appreciate being able to post stuff that Bros may find encouraging as they challenge themselves in all things physique enhancement.

Sure, I get around to reminding everyone that I rep for a high quality domestic source, but not before going on at length regarding training, my own cycle updates, and whatever crosses my mind that I hope others will find interesting.

I've been hanging out in the sites for years and really enjoy feeling like a member of a community.

Please feel free to post anything on this thread; questions, your own cycle updates, exercise routines, whatever.

Yes, I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop and you can connect with me for the latest price list and to discuss your upcoming cycle plans.

I'm always available on the Wickr me app.

We are on this journey together...

So we made it through another week. Take a moment to review the price list you received this week and contact me with any questions regarding your cycle design.

It's time to take action, get your gear, and start training like never before.

Don't have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list yet?

Let's do it...

The only consistent thing in life...

No matter how hard you may try to avoid changes they are occurring constantly. The time of day giving way to days and weeks passing, and before you know it, you find yourself in completely unexpected places. As physique trainers we are well aware of the process of change, the goal setting, the efforts. But what is most important throughout this journey are the causes you make in the moment.

Now is the only time to take action to bring about the reality you want to experience.

It's all up to you...

Top Bottom