napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Quiet before the storm.

There were even less people in the gym this morning than usual. No worries. I've been at this for years so no doubt once the holiday hangovers subside we will see a wave of old and new faces seeking physique development, health, and longevity.

Reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and let's discuss your coming cycle.

It is time...

Welcome back to the site for everyone taking steps towards their physique development goals in the New Year.

You have seen me posting here and other sites for years so you know I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop because they have top quality gear with fast domestic shipping.

Reach out today on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest price list and order information.

Let's do this...

The name says it all. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source and enlightened customer service.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Connect with me on the Wickr app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest price list and order information.

Let's do this...

We are here to support each other through the struggles of developing our ideal physiques.

Sometimes those struggles are maintaining motivation through tough times which may include relationship or work challenges.

Let's not wait to be told we can train hard, eat well, and do the cycle that will best support our determination to achieve our goals.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has been supporting members of this community straight through the pandemic and we're just getting started.

Get the latest price list by pm here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder for even faster responses.

Now is the time...

Here is a special welcome back to everyone who made it back into their training routines this past week. The first couple of weeks will trigger muscle memory and some pretty quick results, but in order to maintain motivation and build on those outcomes it is a good idea to write out your workout plans, start with a rep range of 12-15 in strict form, and gradually increase the weights until you are failing at 6-8 (progressive overload for those in the know).

These designs take me about 5 weeks to go through before I design a new plan and start again with the high reps.

This is also a great time to start designing a Spring cycle to get your Summer physique in order. You can pm me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list or connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

As those of you know, “Wickr Me” is no long accepting new users and us, existing users, will all be wiped out Dec31,2023. With that said, we will be riding it out on Wickr until the last day. However, we will also be active on “Wire” secure messenger as a means of continuing to provide safe, secure services for all your physique enhancement needs.

PLEASE download “Wire” and add me there with my one and ONLY username:

Buddhabuilder

Up to Dec31, you can either message me here or on there.

When Shakyamuni Buddha attained enlightenment in northern India 2500 years ago there was no internet which Begs the question, how was he able to check his emails?

Luckily Buddhabuilder is tech savvy making it easy for you to obtain a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in quickly and easily.

For those already registered on Wickr me app you can continue to use that as a way of communicating.
There is also the messaging app "Wire" for new clients where I am also Buddhabuilder.
And for those who favor email reach me at [email protected]

Happy New Year...

The name says it all. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source and enlightened customer service.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

For those already registered on Wickr me app you can continue to use that as a way of communicating.
There is also the messaging app "Wire" for new clients where I am also Buddhabuilder.

It's time...

Keep the price list requests and orders coming.

It's a great time to redetermine to develop your ideal physiques so you can spend time flexing in public when we get to the other side of the chaos.

As always pm me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Happy Friday...

I just got the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so reach out to me today to ensure you get the gear you need.

Use the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder for fastest responses.

Time to transform...

"Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years."

I've been an active member of this community while repping the best quality sources for gear for years, and I'm just getting started.

With more ways than ever to interact you can feel safe while getting your order in and with domestic shipping there is never any worries about delivery.

We are 1 - Stop Domestic Shop ready to support your goals for an ideal physique.

Let's do this...

It's been like a trip down memory lane with some of the Bros who have been contacting me lately. Some from last year, some the year before...and it's great to hear you all are continuing to challenge yourselves on the path of the physique lifestyle.

Order with confidence folks, 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need.

Now is the time...

Yet more positive reviews from satisfied customers.

There is nothing like actual proof to help guide anyone seeking a trusted source to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get there orders in.

Top quality gear and fast domestic shipping means you will be on your way to new physique breakthroughs in no time.

This is it...

Thank You for stopping by this thread. And since it has more 72,000 views it would appear your in good company.

Top quality gear and excellent customer support is what has made 1 - Stop Domestic Shop the go to source for everything needed for physique development.

Reach out to me today for the latest price list and order information.

We are on this journey together...

I'd like to extend a special Welcome to some of the new community members that have been popping up, pm'ing me here, and connecting with me through apps and emails. This site supports the responsible use of AAS for developing and maintaining your optimum physique as you pursue this healthy lifestyle.

Never hesitate to reach out with questions or just to talk about cycles, training, diet...you name it.

Everyone on the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has experiential wisdom regarding ways to take your training and physique to new levels and are more than glad to answer questions and guide you on your journey.

Enjoy the day...

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Let's do this...

It's always a good time to develop the physique of your dreams.

Sure, it is going to take hard work and dedication but it's all worth it. I'm always up for discussing workout routines, diet approaches, and cycles so post here or reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to support your determination.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can consider the best cycle for your goals and get your orders in now.

Never give up...

You may wonder why the Buddha maintains one post in the stickies as opposed to multiple posts that all say the same thing. I just like to keep things simple and I've been around so long I know many individuals come to this site to connect with me.

I like to take a little extra time to write posts that are interesting and/or entertaining in some way so community members can stop in on their way to the gym and get that little bit more motivated to work towards their goals.

It's all about connection...

Top quality gear and fantastic customer service, if I do say myself (which I apparently do).

Years of positive feedback so feel confident with every order.

Now is the time...

Thanx for clicking on my thread and it appears you are in good company.

With over 72,000 views this is the most viewed thread on the iSARMS site and for good reason.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has high quality gear, fast domestic shipping, and enlightened customer service.

It's time...

Top Bottom