napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Whatever your current physique goals are right now, cutting, bulking, or somewhere in between, the Buddha is giving everyone the green light to have your fill of all the holiday dishes coming up.

Of course, a focus on the proteins, turkey, ham, whatever to start, and then the cheat dishes until your heart, and stomach, are full.

These holidays come once a year, so enjoy the time with family and friends.

Reach out to me when you are sitting digesting and getting ready for seconds in order to be sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Avoid the New Year determination rush and start killing it in the gym now.

We are on this journey together...

Here we sit just out of the action to take a moment to ground.

I'm getting high reps of politely nodding to extended family members who, I guess, forgot to leave their politics at the door.

We come together in this community to focus on the things we have in common; physique development, discipline, and health to name a few.

I have my phone on too so use the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and start considering your next cycle.

Now back for more turkey...

What have you been waiting for?

Let it all go and bring your focus to clear goals regarding your physique development and health. That way, next year when you see those distant relatives again you can relax with the confidence of, "I'm not even flexing".

The Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, is the fastest way to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and it also gives us the chance to discuss your goals and a cycle that will support the journey.

We've got this...

1 - Stop Domestic Shop is the name, gainz are the game.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also buddhabuilder, and let’s discuss your cycle plan.

It’s time…

The name says it all. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source and enlightened customer service.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Find me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest price list and order information.

It's time...

Consistent positive reviews from satisfied customers.

There is nothing like actual proof to help guide anyone seeking a trusted source to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get there orders in.

Top quality gear and fast domestic shipping means you will be on your way to new physique breakthroughs in no time.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for fast communications and ordering.

This is it...

What do you and over 67,000 other gym rats have in common?

You have all visited this thread in pursuit of the best quality domestic gear available.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to discuss your up coming cycle and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

See you there...

We are here to support each other as we strive for our ideal physiques.

I encourage everyone to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your cycles going.

As always, connect with me on Wickr me app, where I am also buddhabuilder, for even fast responses so you can get your order in now.

There is still time this year to start a new program, set new goals, and break through.

Start now, avoid the New Years termination rush.

At 1 - Stop Domestic Shop we got everything you need.

Let's do this...

So all the regular suspects are racking their brains to try to figure out what gifts they can give you for Christmas, and granted there are still a number of obstacles that could interfere with Santa making his appearance this year.

The Buddha encourages you to make things as easy as possible for grandma and let her know, cash would be best this year. And with the expected mail delays, they should get that money in your hands as soon as possible.

Then you can connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in for a cycle or two, so the next time you actually get to see these family members, "My, how you have grown!", will take on a whole new meaning...

Happy holidays...

So we made it through another week. Take a moment to review the price list you received this week and contact me with any questions regarding your cycle design.

It's time to take action, get your gear, and start training like never before.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price lists and order information.

It's time...

So who has generously stepped up to fund your upcoming cycle?

Is it grandma, who sent you money in that card where she encouraged you to get something you will really enjoy?

Or maybe your parents who want to support you in reaching your goals in the coming year.

My boss handed me a Christmas bonus and said, "Don't spend it all in one place". But he doesn't know that 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything anyone needs to run the best cycle of their lives.

Where ever it came from, you now have the cash on hand to order your gear in order to support your drive towards the best physique of your life. Don't hesitate to connect with me on the Wicker me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest price list and order information.

Tis the season...

Alright Bros. Chances are you got some holiday cash on hand which means that some unsuspecting individuals are buying your gear for that cycle you have been waiting to start (Thanx Grandma).

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list to finalize your design and start reaching for your physique goals now.

As always, pm me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

We've all heard the rumors for years but as it turns out Santa recently admitted that he uses steroids.

All I can say is that he should definitely connect with some Dylan videos because sticking with the Deca and Dbol has him carrying a lot of water weight.

Reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Tis the season...

There is still time this year to start a new program, set new goals, and break through.

Start now, avoid the New Years termination rush.

At 1 - Stop Domestic Shop we got everything you need.

Let's do this...

Alright Bros. Chances are you got some holiday cash on hand which means that some unsuspecting individuals are buying your gear for that cycle you have been waiting to start (Thanx Grandma).

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list to finalize your design and start reaching for your physique goals now.

As always, pm me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

Today is Winter Solstice which marks the date the days start to get longer.

Traditionally this has been observed as an important day to start something new, plant seeds, create a plan knowing that just as the length of the day grows so will the things you choose to start.

Get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get started planning your Spring cycle.

It's time...

I saw a couple unfamiliar faces in the gym this morning. No doubt it is the beginning of the New Year's determination crowd.

Bare in mind, it is these people who keep the gyms open and make it so there is somewhere to train in almost every city you live in or travel to, so do you best to be polite and avoid critiquing their form. They won't be around for long and then we have the gym back to ourselves.

Reach out for the latests 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and start taking it to the next level now.

There is no time like the present...

We are here to support each other as we strive for our ideal physiques.

I encourage everyone to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your cycles going.

As always, pm me here or connect with me on Wickr me app, where I am also buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

So you slipped away from the family holiday craziness for a moment of normalcy, checking out the site on your phone.

It's nice to know you aren't the only one not over eating all the cake and pie and cookies and...whatever else finds it's way to the holiday table.

It's going to be an awesome year with cutting cycles coming up and the hope that we will be able to flex manless in the Summer months.

Download the Wickr app while your at it and connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get serious about designing your cycle.

Comrades in the struggle...

Top Bottom