napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Keep the messages and price list requests coming Bros.

It's great to know we have comrades on the journey of physique development.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order instructions.

Here we go...

It's been like a trip down memory lane with some of the Bros who have been contacting me lately. Some from last year, some the year before...and it's great to hear you all are continuing to challenge yourselves on the path of the physique lifestyle.

Order with confidence folks, 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need for the best cycle of your life.

"Don't call it a comeback..."

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

I just got the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, so please feel free to reach out to get a copy.

I love to discuss all things training and cycling too so don't hesitate to connect with me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Now is the time...

I've been here with you for years my Bros. Always feel free to reach out and connect for all you quality gears needs.

I am having some of the best trainings in my life right now and encourage you to reach for the stars.

A quick down load of the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and you can have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in your hands in a matter of minutes. Let's discuss your upcoming cycle and get the mission on the move.

Let's do it....

It's November already.

With much of the upcoming festivities centered around food this is a great time for a bulking cycle.

With the right gear and focused training you will be able to have seconds with the knowledge that you will be that much bigger when it comes time to flex in a tight T-Shirt when it warms up.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your order in today.

Here we go...

Just did my first pin of a Pinnacle Primo cycle so I'm just going to detail the cycle itself here before getting into my physique goals.

Weeks
1-12 Test E 350mg a week
1-12 Primo 500mg a week
7-12 Anavar 50mg a day
1-12 Liver Support

All dosages split in two. I haven't needed an AI at this Test dosage but will get bloods done in week 7 to check estrogen levels.

That's it for now. If you don't already have the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list reach out on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and lets talk about your cycle ideas.

It's time...

Walking the talk with pre cycle bloods. Excellent number for 125mg of Test E a week.

Just getting started…
97C02EE5-6AD3-43BB-81A1-6697F2D8326E.jpeg

I rolled in a new push, pull, legs routine this week. Brining in the reps at 15-20 and even then not to failure. There will be plenty of time to drop the weights, superset, and drop set in the coming weeks which creates an environment where Pinnacle top quality gear can really shine.

Who needs a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list?

It you don't already have the Wickr me app grab it on your phone, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, and lets talk about your cycle ideas.

Join the party...

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Mid week blues got you down? Then time to make a clear plan to take your physique to the next level.

Work out routines, diet ideas, and cycle plans await to be developed. I've been cruising BPak videos for new workout ideas lately and I appreciate his accent on mindfulness in all things, but you knew that.

Grab the wickr me app while your at it and connect with me, Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets get that cycle design complete.

Let's do it...

Nothing like starting a cycle to put a spring in your gym groove.

Not that I'm waiting for the gear to kick in, more like creating an environment where it can really shine.

With top quality Pinnacle gear there is never any doubt that your journey will be awesome.

Grab the wickr me app while your at it and connect with me, Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets get that cycle design complete.

Loving it...

Life is from this moment on. If you would like to be free of your current struggles, embrace them as opportunities to grow and become stronger. In that moment they become the fuel you need to transform and achieve your goals.

Who is Saturday training?

Before running out the door with your gym bag take a moment to get the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, so you can get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets create the cycle that will support your efforts to achieve your ideal physique.

See you in the gym...

I've been here with you for years my Bros. Always feel free to reach out and connect for all you quality gears needs.

I am having some of the best trainings in my life right now and encourage you to reach for the stars.

A quick down load of the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and you can have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in your hands in a matter of minutes. Let's discuss your upcoming cycle and get the mission on the move.

Let's do it....

Welcome back to all my Bros returning to the site to get their Winter bulk cycles together. You know you can trust the Buddha to ensure you connect with top quality gear and customer service.

Use the Wickr app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your upcoming cycle.

We are on this journey together....

There is still time this year to start a new program, set new goals, and break through.

Start now, avoid the New Years termination rush.

At 1 - Stop Domestic Shop we got everything you need.

Let's do this...

Fully stocked and ready to ship.

If you don't already have the Wickr me app on your phone grab it and connect with me, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, and get your orders in now.

This is the time...

Sitting around with nothing to do but watch people losing their shit on the news? Just shut it off and get the Wickr app on your phone. Then you can focus on important stuff like cycle designs, physique goals, and training routines.

If you have any trouble finding buddhabuilder on the Wickr app pm me here with your contact name and I'll make sure we connect. This way you will have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list to help you finalize your Spring cycle to support all your physique goals.

Let's do this...

There is nothing like breaking through natural limits with top quality gear.

Reach out today with the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

We've got this...

Top Bottom