napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

There is nothing like legs Monday morning to set the tone for the week.

Focused form and high intensity for almost and hour had me leaving the gym with that, "I'm ready for anything" vibe.

Reach out to me today on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your upcoming cycle.

It's time...

Yet more positive reviews from satisfied customers.

There is nothing like actual proof to help guide anyone seeking a trusted source to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get there orders in.

Top quality gear and fast domestic shipping means you will be on your way to new physique breakthroughs in no time.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for fast communications and ordering.

This is it...

Where did Summer go?

It seems like we were just focusing on definition and tanning lotion and here we are with bulking season on the horizon.

Don't let another day slip by before connecting with me on the Wickr me app, where I am. also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Carpe' Diem...

The name says it all. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source and enlightened customer service.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Connect with me on the Wickr app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest price list and order information.

Let's do this...

"Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years."

Always on point for all your cycle and support needs.

Grab the Wickr me app on your phone, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get ready to take your physique to the next level.

It's time...

It's always a good time to develop the physique of your dreams.

Sure, it is going to take hard work and dedication but it's all worth it. I'm always up for discussing workout routines, diet approaches, and cycles so post here or reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to support your determination.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can consider the best cycle for your goals and get your orders in now.

Never give up...

Thanx for clicking on my thread and it appears you are in good company.

With over 62,000 views this is the most viewed thread on the iSARMS site and for good reason.

High quality gear, fast domestic shipping, and enlightened customer service.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your upcoming cycle.

It's time...

Who is Saturday training today?

I just stopped in to develop a new legs routine and it was nice to have a little extra time to focus on form and the creation of a new challenging path forward.

iSARMS is a great place to stop in for a little motivation as you walk the path of developing your ultimate physique. Surf around the site to check out recent posts and then grab the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your goals and upcoming cycle.

We are on this journey together...

Spending extra time with family and loved ones on Sunday is a bit of a tradition for the Buddha. Balance is important and it's always refreshing to support others and feel their support for you.

It's not completely devoid of bodybuilding mindset as I tend to cook extra proteins and it's easy to make meal containers for the coming week during clean up.

Take a moment to grab the Wickr me app to connect with me, I'm buddhabuilder there too, so you can look over the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list while considering your Fall/Winter cycles.

Enjoy the day...

It's a life style...

I was going to write "Bros" at the end of that, but I know there are non-males here and want to be as inclusive as possible in order to support this community.

Yes, we stand out, and have found ways to make that as positive as possible.

Drinking to excess? No thanx...

Recreational drugs that cause imbalance in our lives? Actually, I have to be in the gym in the morning, so I'll give it a pass...

I'll take endorphins over any substance, any day.

Yes, I'm on the Wickr app, as Buddhabuilder in case you were wondering, and am more than happy to chat about workout routines, cycles, diet...whatever...

Let's enjoy the struggle...

Yes servicemangler, we find the groove as we go.

With the first cool mornings of early September you can't help but think about bulking.

Wearing thicker, looser clothing to stay warm gives you a great opportunity to put on the extra pounds it takes to increase muscle size.

Use the Wickr app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for fast responses and make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list to get your order in.

Your ideal physique awaits...

How many years have we been on this journey together?

I'm regularly interacting with Bros who I've known in this virtual realm for 4 or more years, and I appreciate hearing about the struggles and successes they have all had on the path of physique, and life, development.

Just more reasons why you can order our top quality domestically shipped gear with confidence. It's reassuring to know your cycle is going to be properly dosed with smooth pinning. That way you can focus on your training and diet as you embrace the challenges of training as opportunities to grow and develop.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in today.

Let's do this...

Training five days a week is hard sometimes.

Not because it is so many, but because I want to train more. But all research points to the importance of recovery time so I walk the middle way, I am the Buddha, and bring my focus to family, friends, and spending time working on music to ensure I'm not neglecting these important areas of my life.

As a way of boosting your own focus in the gym reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your Fall/Winter cycle.

Now grab another cup of coffee and spend some time surfing this site. Dylan has some new great videos up and it's always nice to be aware that you are not alone on the journey of ideal physique.

Enjoy the day...

The name says it all. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source and enlightened customer service.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Connect with me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder for the latest price list and order information.

Let's do this...

I appreciate the positive feedback from members of this community who connect with me for all things physique enhancing.

Yes, we have a wide selection of everything you need to reach your goals, and apparently, enlightened customer service.

Don't hesitate to get your 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list today.

Ready for anything...

It's always a good time to develop the physique of your dreams.

Sure, it is going to take hard work and dedication but it's all worth it. I'm always up for discussing workout routines, diet approaches, and cycles so post here or reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to support your determination.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can consider the best cycle for your goals and get your orders in now.

Never give up...

Hearing from Bros determined to get the gear for their most recent cycle design in order to stay focused on achieving their physique goals.

Connect with me on Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for latest price list and order information.

Now is the time...

There is still time this year to start a new program, set new goals, and break through.

Start now, avoid the New Years termination rush.

At 1 - Stop Domestic Shop we got everything you need.

Let's do this...

The most important book you will have regarding making progress in the gym is your workout journal.

I like to stay with the same routine for about six weeks, that's about ten times through Push/Pull/Legs, which is the outline for my most recent approaches. I challenge myself to increase the weight every session which means I start in the range of 15-20 reps, and end up in 8-10 (and even a little lower) towards the end.

Once my body has the routine figured out I change things up. This approach, and a solid diet keeps me full and defined year round.

Reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk all things physique enhancing.

It's time...

Top Bottom