napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Mid week blues got you down? Then time to make a clear plan to take your physique to the next level.

Work out routines, diet ideas, and cycle plans await to be developed. I've been cruising BPak videos for new workout ideas lately and I appreciate his accent on mindfulness in all things, but you knew that.

Grab the wickr me app while your at it and connect with me, Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets get that cycle design complete.

Let's do it...

Mid week blues got you down? Then time to make a clear plan to take your physique to the next level.

Work out routines, diet ideas, and cycle plans await to be developed. I've been cruising BPak videos for new workout ideas lately and I appreciate his accent on mindfulness in all things, but you knew that.

Grab the wickr me app while your at it and connect with me, Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets get that cycle design complete.

Let's do it...
Im up 20lbs on my cycle with pinnacle

Awesome servicemangler!

There is nothing like breaking through natural limits with top quality gear.

Reach out today with the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

We've got this...

I’ve been getting asked about the quality of Pinnacle Primo recently. Here is a post cycle from my last cycle of Test E 350mg and Primo 500mg for 16 weeks.

Seeing is believing…

Attachments

• 4BCF4A2B-AAF9-4D53-BA68-1ADA8D58F619.jpeg
    4BCF4A2B-AAF9-4D53-BA68-1ADA8D58F619.jpeg
    266.8 KB · Views: 3
You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

I just got the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so reach out to me today to ensure you get the gear you need.

Use the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder for fastest responses.

Time to transform...

I've been here with you for years my Bros. Always feel free to reach out and connect for all you quality gears needs.

I am having some of the best trainings in my life right now and encourage you to reach for the stars.

A quick down load of the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and you can have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in your hands in a matter of minutes. Let's discuss your upcoming cycle and get the mission on the move.

Let's do it....

Did anybody reading this catch the news recently? Was it all bad?

It must have been a repeat for the one's they have been playing in recent memory.

Do your self a couple favors;

1 - Shut it off

2 - Get the Wickr me app on your phone, where I am also Buddhabuilder, so you can get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list

3 - Let's talk about your physique goals and the perfect cycle to support your journey

It's time to take the power back...

Top quality gear and fantastic customer service, if I do say myself (which I apparently do).

Years of positive feedback so feel confident with every order.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Now is the time...

Thanx for stopping in. I appreciate being able to post stuff that Bros may find encouraging as they challenge themselves in all things physique enhancement.

Sure, I get around to reminding everyone that I rep for a high quality domestic source, but not before going on at length regarding training, my own cycle updates, and whatever crosses my mind that I hope others will find interesting.

I've been hanging out on iSARMS for years and really enjoy feeling like a member of a community.

Please feel free to post anything on this thread; questions, your own cycle updates, exercise routines, whatever.

Yes, I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop and you can connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest price list and order information as well.

We are on this journey together...

It's nice to know you are not alone on the journey.

The gyms might be a little busier then usual now with the Summer rush, but soon it will be back to just us gym rats grinding it out day in and day out. Make sure to stop in regularly to check in with the iSARMS community, and especially this thread, in order to help maintain a sense of community and motivation.

Create your own threads or post on this one in order to increase your sense of being connected to like minded individuals.

Yes, I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop which is a source for top quality domestic gear, and I'm happy to chat with you on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, regarding all things physique enhancing.

Don't hesitate...

I just got the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so reach out to me today to ensure you get the gear you need.

Use the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder for fastest responses.

Time to transform...

Top quality gear and fantastic customer service, if I do say myself (which I apparently do).

Years of positive feedback so feel confident with every order.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Now is the time...

Get your orders in now Bros . When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

No shipping costs

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Let's do this...

Top Bottom