napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Hi servicemangler.

As I approach the big 60 at the end of the month I look forward to my yearly competition with myself. Every year I post last year/this year photos in order to show my continued progress. It's mostly to support my continued focus in all things physique development. But I enjoy being part of this community and showing with actual proof that I am walking the walk.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need so lets talk about your goals and cycle design. We can interact here, or grab the Wickr me app, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, in order to get the latest price list.

We are on this journey together...

I love training on Monday morning!

I feel like I set the tone for the whole week based on focus and raw power.

Bringing in a new routine this morning with reps as high as 20 on opening sets and working down to 12, and even then not to failure. This gives my joints and tendons a break while keeping the muscles full. My vascularity is improving by the day with a clean diet and some added cardio in and out of the bedroom.

Reach out to me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

It's time...

I love training on Monday morning!

I feel like I set the tone for the whole week based on focus and raw power.

Bringing in a new routine this morning with reps as high as 20 on opening sets and working down to 12, and even then not to failure. This gives my joints and tendons a break while keeping the muscles full. My vascularity is improving by the day with a clean diet and some added cardio in and out of the bedroom.

Reach out to me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

It's time...
I do have a order coming through from you guys

Feel free to post updates on your cycle here, or start your own thread.

Either way, we are on this journey together.

Everyone else looking to join the party, just grab the Wickr me app on your phone, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. We can discuss your cycle plan and ways to achieve your physique goals as well.

Let's do this...

Feel free to post updates on your cycle here, or start your own thread.

Either way, we are on this journey together.

Everyone else looking to join the party, just grab the Wickr me app on your phone, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. We can discuss your cycle plan and ways to achieve your physique goals as well.

Let's do this...
Thanks Bud

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

It's time to take your training to a whole new level. I like watching BPak videos on youtube for ideas and then keeping close track of my weights and form to ensure maximum results with progressive overload.

Then get some new plastic containers to carry your food with you to ensure you are getting the right calories for your goals.

And don't forget to reach out for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list here, or on the Wickr me app, so you'll be ready to get that cutting cycle going so you will be able to flex throughout the Summer months.

Now is the time...

I just got the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, so please feel free to reach out to get a copy.

I love to discuss all things training and cycling too so don't hesitate to connect with me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Now is the time...

You can't keep a good Buddha down.

I have not yet begun to train!

Join me as we journey to greatness.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in today.

There is always room at the top...

Keep the messages and price list requests coming Bros.

It's great to know we have comrades on the journey of physique development.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order instructions.

Here we go...

Happy Memorial Day my fellow community members.

Hopefully many of you have the chance to spend some time with friends and family today and if that time includes cookouts and the like here are a few pointers to help navigate that with your ideal physique in mind.

Keeping the protein intake high tends to be pretty easy at these events. Two of three burgers on a bun along with a pile of barbecue chicken gives us a chance to participate in the celebration without unwanted carbs.

Fruit and vegetables tend to be available, and just in case, bring a nice big salad to share.

And last but not least, keep the alcohol to a minimum.

There you have it. And as you follow these guidelines you can be aware of being a member of that elite class of athletes who walk the walk.

Enjoy...

Coming up on the end of this awesome Pinnacle Primo cycle. I train and diet like my gains depend on it and with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop top quality gear I take it to the next level every year.

Use the Wickr me app to connect, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, and let's talk about your goals and next cycle.

58 years young...

You found it!

Everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

If you haven't already checked out my end of Primo cycle physique photo scroll back a couple posts and let me know what you think.

Then grab the Wickr me app on your phone and connect, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, in order to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get ready to break through your natural limits.

Let's do this...

"bro...you got them pics for us?....."

Drop back to my May 31st post Bro, and I kid you not, when I post again in 3 months I'm going to be even more full and defined.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop for all your cycle, support, and enhancement needs.

PM Me here or Connect with me on the Wickr me app for even faster responses....

Thanx for checking my physique photo service mangler.

I trust your cycle is progressing nicely.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

There is always room at the top...

Talk is talk.

Check out the physique photo a couple posts back for the walk is walk.

Top quality gear with excellent customer service and domestic shipping.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and start training like never before.

We've got this...

You found it!

Everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

The time to get in the best shape of your life is now.

Clear training routines along with dialed in caloric intake is the foundation. With these things in place, 1 - Stop Domestic Shop gear supports your break through to the next level.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest price list and lets discuss your cycle ideas.

It's time...

Top Bottom