napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Here we are, Saturday morning. Hopefully you get the chance to spend a little extra time at the gym, with your partner, family and friends. Things continue to be challenging in the world to put it mildly, but here we are stronger for the struggle.

This is a good time to reflect on positive experiences and set new personal goals moving forward. You have this community of like minded people, so research some new workout routines, start refining your diet, and get the cycle together that will give you that extra edge for ultimate physique development.

Take a moment to get the Wickr me app on your phone and connect with me, I'm Buddhabuilder on there too, to discuss cycle ideas and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

We've got this...

Thanx for stopping in. I appreciate being able to post stuff that Bros may find encouraging as they challenge themselves in all things physique enhancement.

Sure, I get around to reminding everyone that I rep for a high quality domestic source, but not before going on at length regarding training, my own cycle updates, and whatever crosses my mind that I hope others will find interesting.

I've been hanging out on iSARMS for years and really enjoy feeling like a member of a community.

Please feel free to post anything on this thread; questions, your own cycle updates, exercise routines, whatever.

Yes, I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop and you can connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest price list and order information as well.

We are on this journey together...

I can see my Spring cycle from here.

I'm getting bloods drawn tomorrow and have everything on hand. I've been doing 1 - 16 week cycle a year, TRT and HGH the rest of the time, so I enjoy my cycles more than ever.

I did that Umbrella SARMS cycle a couple months ago, and my training and diet are always on point, so I'm never board.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Join the party...

I am having even better workouts than usual lately, and that's saying something.

It probably doesn't hurt that my Spring Primo cycle starts in 10 days. The anticipatory excitement giving me that extra edge.

Keep and eye for for full cycle layout and updates.

And be sure to connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, in order to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can get your own cycle on the go.

Let's do this...

It's exciting to interact with all the iSARMS community members designing the cycles and getting their orders in. It is payday which means it's a great time to get your orders in so you can support the drive towards your ideal Summer physique.

I get the feeling people will want to be out in the good weather even more than usual after the craziness of the past two years, and I enjoy the well deserved attention I receive when wearing a tight T-shirt and shorts.

Grab the Wickr me app on your phone and connect with me, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your goals.

Sun's out, guns out...

There you have it. Everything needed for the ultimate Primo cycle.

I just got my pre cycle bloods done and will post the results of them and will be sharing details of my Spring cycle design soon.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need for the best cycle of your life.

Use the Wickr me app to connect with me, I'm Buddhabuilder there to, for the latest price list and order information.

This is going to be awesome...

t's always a good time to develop the physique of your dreams.

Sure, it is going to take hard work and dedication but it's all worth it. I'm always up for discussing workout routines, diet approaches, and cycles so post here or reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to support your determination.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can consider the best cycle for your goals and get your orders in now.

Never give up...

Monday means a fresh start, a new beginning, unlimited possibilities.

But only if you choose to make it that way.

One cause you can make is to grab the Wickr me app on your phone and connect with me, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your next cycle.

Let's do this...

It's hard to believe the start of my Spring cycle is just four days away. Walking the talk, I have everything on hand (supports, AI, injectables, and orals) and I'm ready to go. I am on TRT and have been doing one 16 week cycle a year, so of course, no PCT.

The cycle design, all doses split in 2 pins;

All Pinnacle gear...
weeks 1-16 Test E 350mg a week
1-16 Primo 600mg a week
11-16 Anavar 50mg a day
Aromasin 12.5mg twice a week (This is enough for me based on bloods from past cycles)
1-16 Liver Support every day

Oh, almost forgot, HGH 3iu a day every day. Our Generic HGH is top quality just like the rest of our products and the benefits I've experienced include enhanced definition and libido.

So watch this space for updates and of course the post cycle picture with last years to show the progress.

I encourage everyone here to get their own Spring cycle going and share their experiences on this thread or start your own. As always, connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Here we go...

Hearing from Bros determined to get the gear for their most recent cycle design in order to stay focused on achieving their physique goals.

pm me here or connect with me on Wickr for latest price list and order information.

Now is the time...

I enjoy being part of this community because the theme is consistently, health and longevity while striving to reach our ideal selves.

Get your bloods done, before, during and after cycle.

Lowest possible dosages for getting the most out of your cycle.

And train and eat like your gains depend on it - because they do.

I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop because they have quality products and great customer service.

Connect with me here with a pm or use the Wickr app. If you have any trouble finding me at Wickr, just sign up and let me know your name and I'll connect with you.

It's all interconnected...

Monday is the day that sets the mood for my training week, and I was killing it this morning.

Less time between sets, heavier weights, and smooth focused form.

I'm not waiting for the gear to kick in or someone to give me permission to work out.

Get you 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list today and make a fresh start on your physique journey.

I just did my first pin of my Primo cycle. 1 1/2 cc Pinnacle Primo 200 with .7 cc Pinnacle Test E 250 and the pining was effortless.

The very best of the best quality gear going, and that's why I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop.

Reach out for the latest price list using the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and lets talk about your Spring cycle.

Join me on the journey...

I think it's easy to look around at things going on in the world and ask yourself, "What can I do about it?"

Answer - We can become stronger.

Consistently engaging in the life style of physique development; the focus, training, diet, and prayer/meditation creates a solid foundation for us to live a fulfilling life and help others do the same.

Let's redetermine to work towards out goals in order to take it all to the next level.

Post on this thread or start your own, it's all a great way to stay connected with like minded individuals.

And use the Wicke me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and to clarify the right cycle to support your physique journey.

It's time...

You found it!

Everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

I'd like to extend a special Welcome to some of the new community members that have been popping up, pm'ing me here, and connecting with me on the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder. This site supports the responsible use of AAS for developing and maintaining your optimum physique as you pursue this healthy lifestyle.

Never hesitate to reach out with questions or just to talk about cycles, training, diet...you name it.

Everyone on the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop team has experiential wisdom regarding ways to take your training and physique to new levels and are more than glad to answer questions and guide you on your journey.

Enjoy the day...

Last edited:
Alright Bros, time to get your cycle plans together and order top quality gear to support your training and diet to achieve your goals.

Pm me here for a price list or connect with me on Wickr where I am also buddhabuilder...

Let’s do this...

I recently saw a video where a bodybuilder in the UK went to the Ukraine foreign embassy to volunteer to go over and defend the civilians trapped in this senseless war. My thoughts and prayers consistently going out to all individuals impacted by what is going on and my hopes that it is resolved quickly with as little loss of life as possible.

As a cause for creating a more peaceful world I was recently challenged to engage in one random act of kindness a day. It's a way of supporting someone else, and the positive impact it has on my own life is noticeable.

We have the very best gear here at 1 - Stop Domestic Shop and everyone who has contacted me knows I enjoy helping tweak cycles and training programs.

Don't hesitate torch out today.

We've got this...

Connecting with each other on this forum is a sure way of keeping our focus on the positive aspects of life. As bodybuilders we are familiar with challenging obstacles to develop our physiques while staying focused on goals.

We now have a very real way of utilizing this approach in the macrocosm of our lives. There is a Buddhist insight that goes something like, "I take care of myself to care for others. I take care of others to care for myself."

Please feel free to reach out to me on the Wickr app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list or just to touch base and connect.

We are on this journey together...

Top Bottom