napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

I'm so glad to be hearing from my fellow community members as they plan their upcoming Spring cycles. If you are going to spend the time researching how to use AAS responsibly as part of a healthy lifestyle you might as well go with a trusted source in order to ensure the best possible results.

Feel free to connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

You won't regret it.....

Sitting around with nothing to do but watch people losing their shit on the news? Just shut it off and get the Wickr app on your phone. Then you can focus on important stuff like cycle designs, physique goals, and training routines.

If you have any trouble finding buddhabuilder on the Wickr app pm me here with your contact name and I'll make sure we connect. This way you will have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list to help you finalize your Spring cycle to support all your physique goals.

Let's do this...

Almost two weeks of 2022 have passed already. We have another 24 of those before the year will be over.

The time is now to get your cycle together in order to support your journey towards your ultimate physique.

Grab the Wickr me app on your phone, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and reach out for the latest price list and to discuss your cycle plan.

Don't delay...

Almost payday, which means it's time to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list to finalize your cycle design and get your orders in.

It's as easy as connecting with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder. So start developing a new challenging workout routine and refine your diet to ensure our quality products give you that extra edge to take it to the next level.

It's time...

It's nice to see Bros posting on the board and contacting me through pm's and Wickr me app. Our community is stronger than ever (in more ways than one).

But I still get asked sometimes by Bros regarding how it is that I seem to be walking this philosophical/spiritual trip while at the same time being involved with AAS.

I consider Buddhist practice, or any spiritual practice for that matter, bodybuilding for our lives. By keeping a solid meditation practice and taking sincere action I can remain mindful of making the right causes to move my life in a positive direction and reach my goals.

And this is where the responsible use of gear comes in. I want to be a good example of a human being, live my life to the fullest, and stay healthy for myself and my loved ones. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has the best quality gear so you aways know what your getting and that the dosages are going to be accurate.

I tend to be the mod with philosophical insights regarding the development of goals and ways to challenge yourself to reach them. But we have no shortage in individuals who have the science end of things completely worked out. Rick Rock, Dylan, and Tazz to just name a few, and they are all walking the walk themselves.

Let's go Bros. This is our chance to transform ourselves in order to bring hope to the world.

We are on this journey together...

We all have our favorite exercises and getting back into the gym to start the New Year off right is like reconnecting with a much missed lover, which needless to say, can lead to getting carried away.

I encourage you to design a clear workout routine ahead of time, and bring the exercises in at 15 or even 20 reps, pyramiding up in weight to 10 reps, and even then not to failure. Focus on the movement, pause at the bottom, initiate the motion with the target muscle, squeeze at the top (without hyper extending joints), and control the negative. There will be plenty of time to bring the weights up and drop the reps in the coming weeks and this approach will give the joints and tendons a chance to re-acclimate to working out again, further ensuring your safe re entry to training.

For me, staying focused in the moment and getting the most out of every set, every rep, has been the goal of my physique training for years. (You knew this was coming, so I'm not even going to say anything about it this time) It may appear that a mountain climbers goal is to reach the top of the mountain, but his true goal is to become a great mountain climber.

By all means, get excited about being back in the gym, and express appreciation to yourself for getting involved in the art/science of physique training.

And take a moment to get the Wickr me app on your phone, where I am. also Buddhabuilder, in order to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information. I'm always glad to give feedback on the best cycle for you to achieve your goals, so reach out to me today.

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Whether you are a weekend site lurker, regular, or new guy I'd like to express my appreciation to you for coming to the site and clicking on my thread.

I encourage you to drop back a couple weeks and check out my posts. I've been on a roll lately, if I do say so myself (and apparently I do) and I enjoy sharing my posts with anyone who has a minute in their day to check them out.

And regardless of how new or how often you stop in, you are a member of this community. So check out my posts and post your thoughts, or start your own threads so I can check out yours.

I will always get around to sharing contact information regarding how to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, the fastest way is to use the Wickr me app on your phone where I am also Buddhabuilder, but I like to share something interesting, encouraging, and/or humorous to brighten your day first.

Let's do this...

Yes, 1 - Stop Domestic Shop is your dependable source for all things HGH. Generic, Rx, you name it.

PM me for recent price list or connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster response.

Don't delay...

We are one of the only domestic sources that provide lab results on our products, we receive our lab results from Janoshik Analyticals, who are professional 3rd party operators and have years of experience in the field of analytical chemistry, hundreds of hours of experience with UHPLC, and perform dozens of analyses daily, and one of the most trusted testing companies in the industry that is used by the most elite brands.

Stick with your trusted source Bros. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop means;

Top quality gear

Fast domestic shipping so no customs worries

Enlightened customer service (just saying)

PM me here for the latest price list or connect with me on Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

And still, with the most views of any thread on the SARMS site, and for good reasons.

I've been a trusted source for members of this community for quite some time, and I enjoy supporting others as they strive towards their physique goals.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, and lets discuss your next cycle.

"Don't call it a come back, I've been here for years..."

Monday is always a good day to plan ahead.

Time to get the gear for your bulking cycle so you can flex for all the hungry ladies, and/or gentleman (just saying), after the Covid insanity.

Spring always follows winter.

PM me here or use the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Let's do it...

There have been quite a few individuals stocking up for their Spring cycle recently, and with those orders have come many questions regarding the best way to train and diet for the ideal Summer physique. Let's face it, one of the reasons we maintain this healthy lifestyle is to look good naked, and it'a all worth it.

So I'm going to put up some posts to share some of the insights developed while interacting with my iSARMS comrades.

One important point that has manifest is the importance being clear what your goal is. Certainly when we are thinking about flexing in Summer wear, definition is front and center. If you aren't already in the 10% bf range I encourage you to keep the focus on training and diet that enhances your cut. It doesn't make much sense to focus on bulking for the first half of a 12 week cycle, or even a 16 week one, and then shifting over to cut. There will be time to build muscle in the Fall and Winter and that will prove even more rewarding/effective when working from a solid base.

And of course, gear is not going to give you the results you want, but can enhance the results of solid training and disciplined diet.

Feel free to reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and let's work to customize your next cycle.

I'll cover form in my next post but wanted to review this core approach for developing challenging workout routines to support your journey to the ideal physique.

Progressive overload...

Sounds like a complicated topic but if you have ever done sets where you increased the weight while lowering the reps you were indeed engaged in it. Of course, maintaining focus on form helps ensure the target muscles get the most out of every rep (apparently I never get tired of that F word).

But there are other ways to utilize progressive overload to create challenging routines and manifest the physique of your dreams.

Changing the speed of your reps can really increase hypertrophy. There are all kinds of variations of this; explosive positive motions with controlled negatives, using a count to slow down or speed up reps, and even pauses that don't let the tension out of the muscle are great (time under tension training being the extreme end of this approach).

Time between sets is another great way to incorporate progressive overload in your routine. Just going from 45 seconds in between sets to 30 can be awesome. Of course your weights will come down but unless your focus is powerlifting that shouldn't be a concern.

Then you have things like supersets (which I'm doing right now), giant sets, circuit training, the list goes on. Finding new ways to make lifting challenging can keep things from getting boring and always lead to changes in your physique.

With training and diet in place you can connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, get the gear for your next cycle, and take the whole thing to the next level.

So connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and get to the gym...

Yes, I am the Buddha and I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop. Your dependable domestic source for all your AAS, Supports, PCT, and HGH needs. I just wanted to put that at the top in case anyone found my last couple of posts a little long.

Anyway, Form...Even Rich Piana, the man we all used to love to hate (may he know peace in his next existence) would say, "Leave your ego at the door". This is no doubt a reference to the importance of form over weight. Think about it, if you are using legs and core to bring a EZ curl bar up for biceps and then not controlling the negative, the target weight is never encountering the true weight. And if this continues, the more weight you put on the bar, the less weight the Biceps actually handle on their own.

So, with focus in the moment;

-Pause at the bottom of the motion
-Initiate the movement with the target muscle
-Squeeze at the top
-Control the negative

Sure, we may deviate on the positive motion in latter sets and reps, but always be sure to control the negative.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to connect and discuss workout routines and your next cycle.

Let's do it...

Happy Saturday to my regular viewers, weekend lurkers, and everyone in between.

If you don't already have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list take a moment to get the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and connect with it. Then you can get another cup of coffee and spend some time checking out the latest posts on the iSARMS site.

Dylan has some new videos up that are awesome as usual, and my last couple of posts focus on aspects of training that can support your physique goal journey.

Enjoy the day...

It's been like a trip down memory lane with some of the Bros who have been contacting me lately. Some from last year, some the year before...and it's great to hear you all are continuing to challenge yourselves on the path of the physique lifestyle.

Order with confidence folks, The 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need.

Let's go...

Test dosage...

While interacting with iSARMS community members as they design their Spring cycles I have had quite a few who questioned whether 350mg of Test E was a high enough dosage for a cycle. My responses are based on experiential wisdom as well as studying guidance from Dylan videos and other reliable sources.

My standard for years was 500mg Test E for a cycle base, but I found that moving to 350mg not only did not lead to less physique development, it also decreased my need for an AI and on cycle bloat. Of course, on cycle bloods helped guide these developments and I encourage you to do so as well.

My focus, for myself and others, is developing and maintaining peak physique while being mindful of health and longevity.

Reach out to me today on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get ready for the best cycle of your life.

It's time...

Top Bottom