napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

So I'm still taking this all in. "Community Leader"...I like the way that sounds.

I enjoy being a part of this community and supporting people in reaching their physique goals in every way possible. I still get asked how it is that I represent this positive spiritual vibe while also supporting the use of AAS. I think if you check my posts regularly you will see that I am all about the responsible use of gear to breakthrough natural limits and be the best possible you.

For me, Buddhism (or whatever sincere path you may follow), is bodybuilding for your life, your spirit.

I'm always available on the Wickr me app for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price lists, cycle ideas, and workout stuff in general.

Let's do this...

Thanx for clicking on my thread. It would appear that You have a lot of company as there are over 52,000 views on this one already.

Sure, I'll get around to mentioning 1 - Stop Domestic Shop as a reliable source for quality gear, but I always try to bring something encouraging and/or thought provoking up first.

The wickr me app is a cool way to interact with me so take a moment to get it on your phone, it's free, and take another step forward in your IT adventures.

Just getting started...

Happy Saturday.

Glad the gym is open through the holiday weekend, although slightly limited hours on the 4th. I find it easy to maintain my high protein, controlled carb diet at any bar-b-que especially since I don't consume alcohol. 2 or 3 hamburger patties on every bun and lots of chicken...works every time.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding upcoming cycles, whether they be bulking or cutting. If I don't have the knowledge we can always bring RickRock into the loop. It's one big 1 - Stop Domestic Shop party.

As always, use the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for quick connections and to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Enjoy the weekend...

So the 4th of July is a sign that Summer is quickly passing. Just another couple months and we will be moving into cooler months and warmer clothes.

How is your cut this year? It feels so good to be out amongst the masses, flexing and enjoying the moment.

Whatever your goals, cutting, bulking, and everything in-between, 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest price list and order information.

Now is the time...

I've been running a 16 week Test E/Primo cycle every Spring for the past couple of years. With my training focused and my diet consistent I look better, more full and defined, every year.

All that is made possible by my being focused in the moment. Even set, every rep, every meal, it's all part of it. Of course maintaining balance with work, time with loved ones, music, and just chilling time makes it all the more enjoyable.

What are your plans for up coming cycles and work out routines? Post your ideas up here or use the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder. And while your at it get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Joy in the struggle...

Mid week blues got you down? Then time to make a clear plan to take your physique to the next level.

Work out routines, diet ideas, and cycle plans await to be developed. I've been cruising BPak videos for new workout ideas lately and I appreciate his accent on mindfulness in all things, but you knew that.

Grab the wickr me app while your at it and connect with me, Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets get that cycle design complete.

Let's do it...

I stopped in the gym for an extra legs session today. Saturday and the place was empty, not that it phased me. Once I'm into my first set, focusing on initiating the motion with the target muscle, squeeze at the top, control the negative, and pause at the bottom I'm in my zone. Coming out 45 minutes later and everything in life is that much more doable.

I throw some burgers on the grill in a little while and spend some quality time with the woman.

I tend to have my phone handy so don't hesitate to reach out for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can be planning your next cycle.

Life is good...

This Primo is liquid Gold. Even at 200mg it pins like butter and the results from my Spring cycle were undeniable.

Like all our gear, top notch and great value.

Do you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list? Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest one and get ready to take your physique to the next level.

Let's do this...IMG_0639.jpg

I'm still maintaining my HGH run at 2iu a day and my cut becomes clearer by the week. Sure, my training and diet on dialed in, but other than my TRT dose of Test E at 100mg a week and a multi vitamin no other substances involved.

It's the steady, gradual gains that you will keep anyway, which is one of the reasons I've never used some of the more extreme cutting PEDs.

With 1 - Stop Domestic Shop you are always guaranteed the best quality so whatever your cycle, you are good to go.

Contact me today here or on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest price list and order information.

Time waits for no one...

Happy Saturday everyone.

Take a minute to download the Wickr me app and connect with me, I'm Buddhabuilder there too, so you can be considering your next cycle layout while surfing the site. Dylan has some excellent new videos up and Me and RickRock are happy to help you refine your plans to further enhance your health and physique.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need for your upcoming cycle including supports and PCT, so check it out and get moving.

Enjoy the weekend...

Congratulations on connecting with the only source you will ever need for top quality gear.

I make the rounds on a couple of sites that focus on physique enhancement and it's amazing how many people get scammed on a regular basis. My heart goes out to the victims, but with just a little more research they could have found 1 - Stop Domestic Shop and never had to worry about the quality of their gear or customs issues.

People recognize my name from years of supporting this community and everyone knows I only rep for the best.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest price list and order information.

This is just the beginning...

The name says it all. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source and enlightened customer service.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

The name says it all. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source and enlightened customer service.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.
Only the best!!

So maybe you have been putting off your next cycle due to to Covid obstacles. Or maybe you have been thinking, "Let me get back in the training groove before my next cycle". I support this latter statement, but as with anything, I try to walk the middle way.

Planning your next cycle, and the excitement of looking forward to it, can support that extra drive you may have been missing. If you connect with me today on the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, you can settle on your next cycle and get your order in. If you are going with longer esters it will be 5-6 weeks for you to be in full flight, which is plenty of times to get a new workout design in order. Following progressive overload approaches, starting at 15-20 reps per exercise and gradually bring that down to 8-10 you will be able to harness the extra boost from the gear and take your physique to the next level.

Don't hesitate...

This is one of the most viewed threads on iSarms and for good reasons. I've been a dependable guide for all things physique enhancing for years and 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has all the top quality gear and supports you will ever need to breakthrough your natural limits and achieve the physique of your dreams.

Grab the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest price list and order information.

It's time...

What cycle are you considering for the Fall?

Yea, it is almost that time already, so don't delay. Forget about whatever may have distracted you from your physique development over the past months and get ready to take it to the next level.

Connect with me on the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

It is time...

It's amazing how time flies. I had a bunch of follow ups to my last post where individuals (I was going to write "Bros" there, but that wouldn't cover all the people I'm referencing) confirmed that Summer is indeed flying by and it's time to get focused on physique training.

Whether your thinking of bulking, cutting, or something in between, 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need. Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest price list and order information.

Make every moment count...

What do you use to gage whether your workout was awesome?

For some people it's the pump, while others go by the hypertrophy (that muscle soreness the next day), and still others how much they sweat during the grind.

I've been training for quite a few years now and I am no stranger to any of these, but the way I maintain confidence that each workout is the best it could have been is by keeping my focus on hitting maximum levels of effort throughout. Sometimes this is in my third set of the day and it definitely occurs a few times during each body part. It happens during high reps, low weights, and everything in between and always leaves me with a feeling of success when I leave the gym.

Keep your training focused and reach out to me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, while we are still running our specials.

Never give up...

This just in; spend $600 and not only will you get free shipping, you will also received a 20ml vial of the Test of your choice free.

The time to act is now. Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am. also Buddhabuilder, for the newest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your order in today.

This is awesome...

Top Bottom