napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

The name says it all. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source and enlightened customer service.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

The phone was ringing off the hook this morning at the gym, all with the same question; "Are you open?".

This may be the closest some of those people come to actually training but hey, they're the ones that keep the doors open and lights on, so I express appreciation.

And then there is us, the gym rats that consistently challenge ourselves day in and day out. It's so good to have this community to interact with like minded individuals on the journey of physique development.

It's Saturday so take a moment to get the Wickr me app on your phone and reach out to me, Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and discuss your upcoming cycle.

Enjoy the coffee...

We would love to help you succeed in your goals. 1 stop domestic shop is the highest quality and best service you'll find in domestic gear!

1-Stop Domestic Shop Head Rep
Wickr: Tazzog (Price Lists and Ordering)

Always here for you with any questions/concerns guys!

Wickr: Tazzog (ordering and price list)

It's a life style...

I was going to write "Bros" at the end of that, but I know there are non-males here and want to be as inclusive as possible in order to support this community.

Yes, we stand out, and have found ways to make that as positive as possible.

Drinking to excess? No thanx...

Recreational drugs that cause imbalance in our lives? Actually, I have to be in the gym in the morning, so I'll give it a pass...

I'll take endorphins over any substance, any day.

Yes, I'm on the Wickr app, as Buddhabuilder in case you were wondering, and am more than happy to chat about workout routines, cycles, diet...whatever...

Let's enjoy the struggle...

In business over a decade! A name you can trust.

1-Stop Domestic Shop
Wickr: Tazzog (Price Lists and ordering)

We are almost half way through this year.

Don't let another day slip by without making clear goals and a solid plan to challenge yourself to bring your best. Physique training is a wonderful foundation for everything else in our lives so don't hesitate to connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to discuss workout routines and cycles that can support your journey.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need so get the latest price list and get moving.

Carpe Diem...

Awesome products and fast service. Please drop me a message right on here if you need a list and i will get it to you within 24 hours. we have the best prices and gear out there!

Pay day = gear order day.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can consider the best cycle to accent that Summer physique.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for a price list and order information.

It's time...

Always cool to see individuals finding there way back and getting ready for their next cycle. And some of the physique shots I see in avatars sends a strong message that I am not alone on my journey of physique development.

What ever your goals, connect with me on the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to discuss all things physique enhancing and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Life is from this moment on...

Spending Sunday preparing meals for the week and chilling with the family.

Make part of this week's determinations to connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and talk all things cycle related.

Enjoy the day...

I appreciate the positive feedback from members of this community who connect with me for all things physique enhancing.

Yes, we have a wide selection of everything you need to reach your goals, and apparently, enlightened customer service.

Don't hesitate to get your 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list today.

Ready for anything...

Didn't I just say something about it being the 1st of June? And here we are, 2 weeks later.

Time flies, so best to take action and make the most of every moment. What is that ideal cycle you have been putting off? When will you take the step into HGH?

After all that pandemic insanity hopefully your response to all of these questions is "Right now!"

Make sure you connect with me, Buddhabuilder, on the wickr me app in order to ensure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your upcoming cycle.

Now is the time...

Buddhabuilder and 1 - Stop Domestic Shop, 2 respected sources for all your physique enhancement needs.

You really need to check out our price list to get your head around just how wide a selection of gear and support we carry.

If you don't already have the wickr me app on your phone and connect with me for the latest list and ordering information.

You'll be glad you did...

I had an early work day this week so Saturday training with the woman's blessings.

This means a couple extra drop sets at the end of regularly scheduled exercises as well as some extended core work.

Who's in the gym with me today?

Be sure to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list by connecting with me on the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder. We really have a wide selection of everything you need from the gym to the bedroom.

Your partner will appreciate the positive accents...

Reach out to me for a list.

Always here for you with any questions/concerns guys!

Wickr: Tazzog (ordering and price list)

Reach out to any of us!

Wickr- Tazzog (Head Representative)

Wickr-Rickrock13 (Official Reprentative)

Wickr- Buddhabuilder (Official Representative)

The name says it all. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source and enlightened customer service.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Some days you just grind it out, and this morning was one of those.

Sure, there were moments of maximum effort and my intensity was consistent, but I didn't feel as focused as usual. Just like you, I got a lot going on, but that stuff will ebb and flow like everything else. Meanwhile I don't miss a day in the gym and my diet remains on point.

One of the reasons I encourage individuals to connect with me on the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, is that it gives me the opportunity to support and encourage others. There is a Buddhist quote, "Light a lantern for another, and your own way will become illuminated".

We are on this journey together....

Taking a break from family day and enjoying the new layout. Whether your goals are bulking or cutting 1 - Step Domestic Shop had everything you needs.

Take a moment to connect with me on the wickr app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest price list and order information.

It's time...

Top Bottom