napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

It’s time Bros. Contact me for US Domestic price list and let’s focus on those New Years determinations.

Here we go...

Whats up Buddha, like many others I cant get in touch with Robo and I'm trying to start the New Year off right. I sent you a message on Wickr.

Please continue to send positive energy to Robolics. Hopefully he’s OK and finds his way back. Meanwhile feel free to contact me for a price list for US Domestic gear. You can pm me here or for faster response use the Wickr app where I am also buddhabuilder...

Spring cycles coming up Bros. Pm me here for a US Domestic price list and let’s hear some cycle plans...

Thanks buddahbuilder! Always worried with first time orders, but everything went smooth and my order was placed and received in no time. Buddah responds quickly on wickr.

Alright Bros, it’s time to get those workout routines and diets dialed in. Pm me for a US Domestic price list and let’s train like never before...

1 - Stop Domestic Shop is the name, gainz are the game.

Pm me for most recent price list and get to the gym...

I was with robolics for a couple years , just want to thank Buddha for hooking me up order was easy timely and my product was at my door in no time ! Thanks again super relieved to find another reliable quality source ! Buddhabuilder with take care of you !

Thank you essyjay, great to hear your experience.

To all my Bros that have been in my orbit for the past couple years; you know you can trust any source I rep for and that I will keep all communication solid.

Just getting started...

45059d79e8de377e94275adb24ab9d91.jpg

I am seeing quite a few threads about Proviron lately. I have used these and can attest to their major impact on free test by increased definition and libido.

Let’s do this...

The quality of all 1 - Stop Domestic Shop gear is undeniable. Check out this EUP HGH kit complete with bach water and pins.

Watch for my cycle thread starting in a week or so.

It is going to be awesome...

Top Bottom