napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

So you slipped away from the family holiday craziness for a moment of normalcy, checking out the site on your phone.

It's nice to know you aren't the only one not over eating all the cake and pie and cookies and...whatever else finds it's way to the holiday table.

It's going to be an awesome year with cutting cycles coming up and the hope that we will be able to flex to celebrate the fruits of our labor in the Summer months.

Connect with me on the messaging app "Wire" where I am also Buddhabuilder.
And for those who favor email reach me at [email protected]

Comrades in the struggle...

When Shakyamuni Buddha attained enlightenment in northern India 2500 years ago there was no internet which Begs the question, how was he able to check his emails?

Luckily Buddhabuilder is tech savvy making it easy for you to obtain a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in quickly and easily.

Happy New Year...

No doubt these con artists who tried impersonating 1 - Stop Domestic Shop reps did so because they know we are the most trusted source for top quality gear around.

Never use any forms of contact for me other then what I post on my iSARMS threads. We appreciate all our customers and want to make sure you get the best AAS to support your physique goals.

"Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years..."

Here is a special welcome back to everyone who made it back into their training routines this past week. The first couple of weeks will trigger muscle memory and some pretty quick results, but in order to maintain motivation and build on those outcomes it is a good idea to write out your workout plans, start with a rep range of 12-15 in strict form, and gradually increase the weights until you are failing at 6-8 (progressive overload for those in the know).

These designs take me about 5 weeks to go through before I design a new plan and start again with the high reps.

This is also a great time to start designing a Spring cycle to get your Summer physique in order.

Let's do this...

"Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years."

I've been an active member of this community while repping the best quality sources for gear for years, and I'm just getting started.

With more ways than ever to interact you can feel safe while getting your order in and with domestic shipping there is never any worries about delivery.

We are 1 - Stop Domestic Shop ready to support your goals for an ideal physique.

Let's do this...

1 Week down, 51 to go.

Don't let this year pass you by without challenging yourself to take it all to the next level. Refine your training routines, dial in your diet, and reach out to me today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list to obtain the cycle of your dreams.

Now is the time...

It's been like a trip down memory lane with some of the Bros who have been contacting me lately. Some from last year, some the year before...and it's great to hear you all are continuing to challenge yourselves on the path of the physique lifestyle.

Order with confidence folks, 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need.

Now is the time...

I'd like to extend a special Welcome to some of the new community members that have been popping up, pm'ing me here, and connecting with me through apps and emails. This site supports the responsible use of AAS for developing and maintaining your optimum physique as you pursue this healthy lifestyle.

Never hesitate to reach out with questions or just to talk about cycles, training, diet...you name it.

Everyone on the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop team has experiential wisdom regarding ways to take your training and physique to new levels and are more than glad to answer questions and guide you on your journey.

There is also the messaging app "Wire" for new clients where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Enjoy the day...

You know it's the truth when it comes from the Buddha. When it says 1 - Stop Domestic Shop it means;

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Reach out today for latest price list and order information.

You can contact me using the messaging app "Wire" where I am also Buddhabuilder.

It's time...

Gyms starting to quiet down after the initial New Years determination rush leaving us to continue ue the journey of physique development unfettered.

Research a new workout routine, buy new Tupperware for meals on the go, and reach out to me today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Just the beginning...

1 - Stop Domestic Shop means top quality gear and fantastic customer service, if I do say myself (which I apparently do).

Years of positive feedback so feel confident with every order.

Contact me through the messaging app "Wire" where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Now is the time...

"Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years."

I've been an active member of this community while repping the best quality sources for gear for years, and I'm just getting started.

With more ways than ever to interact you can feel safe while getting your order in and with domestic shipping there is never any worries about delivery.

For contacts there is also the messaging app "Wire" where I am also Buddhabuilder.

We are 1 - Stop Domestic Shop ready to support your goals for an ideal physique.

Let's do this...

It's been like a trip down memory lane with some of the Bros who have been contacting me lately. Some from last year, some the year before...and it's great to hear you all are continuing to challenge yourselves on the path of the physique lifestyle.

Order with confidence folks, 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need.

For contacts there is the messaging app "Wire" where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Now is the time...

1 - Stop Domestic Shop means top quality gear and fantastic customer service, if I do say myself (which I apparently do).

Now is the time...

By now we have all seen them. The New Year's resolution crew.

And the trickle that it has been so far, is most likely to turn into a tsunami of individuals determined to get in shape "this time".

But bare in mind, these are the people who make it possible for us to train in most any city or town we may find ourselves in, so for the time being;

-Address them politely on your way in and out of the gym.

-Nod and smile to the woman checking out your physique as you focus on training.

-And above all else, don't get pulled into critiquing their form. They probably won't be around for long and then we have the gym back to ourselves.

If you don't have it already, reach out to me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your Spring cycle.

We're not going anywhere...

Now is the time...

Whether your a regular checking in on the way to the gym or someone new considering taking their physique to the next level Welcome to the most viewed thread on the iSARMS site.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has been around for years and we have everything you need to support the achievement of your fitness goals.

Reach out to me today for a price list and some feedback on your cycle design ideas.

You've got his...

Where did January go?

We are already 1/12 through this year so whatever you may have been delaying; that Primo cycle of your dreams, 6 months on HGH to support definition, or anything else for that matter, the time is now to take action.

Reach out today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets take this to the next level.

The time is now...

Why is this the most viewed thread on iSARMS?

With over 97,000 views the answer is clear. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop is a reliable source for top quality gear and the Buddha has been walking the path of physique development with fellow community members for many years.

Let's do this...

Now is the time...

Top Bottom