napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bring back Roids24!!

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
As I mentioned in a previous thread, I admitted that I was wrong how I went about my bloods from Roids24. When I'm wrong I admit and man up. I have emailed him and apologized and like the gentleman he is, he accepted it. His service is second to none and the prices are amazing. Yes, shipping is KIND of slow, but totally worth the wait. I respect R24 and I know alot of members do too. I should have never went about like that (roid rage?) anyway, Myself and plenty of other members would be happy to have him back!
Thank you.

#TeamDreamCrusher

what was the mixup? bloods don't lie lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I mentioned in a previous thread, I admitted that I was wrong how I went about my bloods from Roids24. When I'm wrong I admit and man up. I have emailed him and apologized and like the gentleman he is, he accepted it. His service is second to none and the prices are amazing. Yes, shipping is KIND of slow, but totally worth the wait. I respect R24 and I know alot of members do too. I should have never went about like that (roid rage?) anyway, Myself and plenty of other members would be happy to have him back!
Thank you.

#TeamDreamCrusher
I'm confused you had Blood work done????????????

I'm confused you had you're Primo LabMax and didn't make the cut??????????????

why are you confused? I said bloods not labs, labmaxs arnt accurate what so ever.
Is all those question marks your way of trying to be say something? am i missing something?

Commendable when a man can step up and admit he was wrong. I'm not sure the circumstances but it's nice when people "man up" as you put it. I've never heard anything bad about roids24.

I was dosing 1cc of sust e3d. 250mg which breaks down to an actual 166+- of actual hormone. So we'll say 170mg x3 a week = 510mg. And my bloods were 3k 28 hours after pin. That's roughly 6x. That's good in my eyes. I wish I would have calculated that before I made myself look like an ass.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Much respect for this post Alpha.
Definition of being a man. 👍

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I was dosing 1cc of sust e3d. 250mg which breaks down to an actual 166+- of actual hormone. So we'll say 170mg x3 a week = 510mg. And my bloods were 3k 28 hours after pin. That's roughly 6x. That's good in my eyes. I wish I would have calculated that before I made myself look like an ass.

#TeamDreamCrusher

oh, are you going to continue to rep them or na?

that's very respectable for a sustanon, 3k 28 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#TeamDreamCrusher

Did you pull this # out of the air which breaks down to an actual 166,,,,,,, how did you come up with this formula??????

Last edited:
Did you pull this # out of the air which breaks down to an actual 166,,,,,,, how did you come up with the this formula??????
Bro, you were commenting in the post about him leaving Roids24 a while ago. Did you stop following it? Angelo was kind enough to explain it all and break down the math.

Bro, you were commenting in the post about him leaving Roids24 a while ago. Did you stop following it? Angelo was kind enough to explain it all and break down the math.

Yes you're right ,,,,I did stop following it .........Thank you........ I'm going back to read up..........

30mg Testosterone Propionate
60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate
60mg Testosterone Isocaproate
100mg Testosterone Decanoate

Which breaks down to actual hormone in the mix =
80% of 30mg prop = 24mg
66% of 60mg phenyl prop =39.4mg
72% of 60 test isocap =43.2mg
62% of 100mg test decanoate= 62mg
=162mg of actual hormone. So x3 a week and I got 3,000. That's a very good number.

#TeamDreamCrusher

You know that looks very very impressive If I was trying to get a Carbon Tax or a Global Warming Effects

That,s Bro Science

Look I had blood work with just Sust 250mg a week and if I x that buy 3 ,,,,,,,I would say his gear is underdosed

So if you say Bring back Roids24!,,,I say no untill someone can come up with out Bro Science

And I do still think this is a open forum?????????

You do realize 99% of our information IS BRO SCIENCE. There is VERY minimal legit studies done on steroids. You obviously haven't done much research Lol so if 6x is under dosed, you must be running 10k shit. Lol

#TeamDreamCrusher

Top Bottom