Mk2866 for 10-12 weeks during my cruise@ 20-25mg

Test dose will be 175mg/week

I'm coming off a test eq,ace, anadrol cycle
I wanted to run anadrol at the end of my cycle

Weight gain thought the cycle so far has been amazing

I gjnt blood work about half way through and adjusted some things
And will be getting blood work at the end of cycle as well

Any negatives or pros to running a bridge compared to just a reg cruise

Ok sarms attach to the receptor so would tht make any difference in my next cycle with androgen receptors or myostatin

Thanks
Cruise length will be 10-12 weeks prolly

Thank u in advance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

brother, sarms on trt are amazing.. .the only thing they will effect going into your next cycle is putting you into prime condition going into it... i have been running bridges with sarms for nearly 6 years now... there's a reason for that bro and there is nothing negative whatsoever about it... watch my video on sarms and trt... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JK6iCcvumY&t=334s

brother, sarms on trt are amazing.. .the only thing they will effect going into your next cycle is putting you into prime condition going into it... i have been running bridges with sarms for nearly 6 years now... there's a reason for that bro and there is nothing negative whatsoever about it... watch my video on sarms and trt... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JK6iCcvumY&t=334s
Thanks so much. In between cycles I've never ran a bridge I've just cruised with test. But I'll take a look tnight when I'm free and I'll ask any ?s if i have some tonight. I really appreciate u putting the video here

TRT+Sarms= Peanut butter & jelly

Just got done running S4, MK2866 and GW with my cruise. It's like you don't even come off cycle when you bridge like that.
Primed and ready for this deca/eq cycle.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks so much. In between cycles I've never ran a bridge I've just cruised with test. But I'll take a look tnight when I'm free and I'll ask any ?s if i have some tonight. I really appreciate u putting the video here

Ok so I just finished up with my day and watched ur vid.
So could u tell me ur advice on this, I think I got it but I wanna make sure

So c ycke will be prolly 11 weeks. Had planned to go longer but I think I'm ending it at 11
I ran test eq and tren(ace)
Eq was ran at a lower dose for the nutrient partitioning and cell volumization effects

Anadrol week 7-10(4weeks) on week 8 now.
Ran the 1st week of anadrol at 50. Then bumped it up to 75mg, thjs is my first time running anadrol and i actually think starting tom I'm gonna lower it to 50 and run the rest of the time at 50 instead of 75, not experiencing anything bad, just thought it would be good to keep at 50

Have been keeping an eye on BP. Was 124/64 I believe today give or take

Now at week 10 I'll be done with ace and anadrol and I'll continue Eq and test thru 1 more week and then after week 11 I'll drop to 175mg(trt ) dose

At that exact same time I'll start with 25mg of mk2866 ED for 10-12 weeks when i start next cycle. Now I run this all the way until my first injection of the blast right?

And any thoughts on adding primo also or no?
At week 8 now and 1 week on anadrol so far and I'm up 23 or so lbs from beginning of cycle. Yes skme is fat and eater but I would say a solid 18 or so lbs. And I still have 2.5 weeks left on anadrol

My goal during bridge is to clean up and come in a lil leaner at the start of next cycle

Now I'm not fat. But with my genetics i carry it in my lower back chest and stomach. Every where else like calves, arms and quads are skin tight and have veins

Thanks sorry for all the info and questions. Just never ran a bridge before

bro, this is just a mess, just a wreck.. what are you doing here? you should not be running anadrol on the back end of a cycle, ever... you ran eq just ridiculous and wasted it... you now ant to add primo? bro,k you are ALL OVER THE PLACE and its fucking scary... im scared to even ask what you are using for pct... the worst thing you can do is run compounds that will increase estrogen at a high rate right before pct... this is just bad all the way around

bro, this is just a mess, just a wreck.. what are you doing here? you should not be running anadrol on the back end of a cycle, ever... you ran eq just ridiculous and wasted it... you now ant to add primo? bro,k you are ALL OVER THE PLACE and its fucking scary... im scared to even ask what you are using for pct... the worst thing you can do is run compounds that will increase estrogen at a high rate right before pct... this is just bad all the way around
No pct just Into a cruise. Been on trt for over a year

For the goals you have during your cruise, it makes a lot more sense to use gw and s4 in there for sure for its fat burning abilities. I'd add that to the mk2866 along with your trt

alrite man, good luck
Appreciate it Rick Ross, any advice Dylan? On the dosing of the sarms during my cruise before I blast

Obviously next blast will be more well planned for sure, i totally get where ur coming from, i understand man

here is a list of how to dose very sarm...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

here is a list of how to dose very sarm...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
Awesome man, I appreciate tht, and since I'm going into a cruise and not a pct will it be alright tht anadrol was run on the back end? And yes ik still not ideal but will it be ok for this time, I will know better for the future blast

you can do whatever you want but i would not be running anadrol on the back end of any cycle, on trt or not...

Top Bottom