napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Boldenone question

larfurga

Hi dylan, how are you?

I have a problem. My next cyce will be 600mg boldenone p/week and 400mg test E p/week. taking 0.5 arimidex EOD

I have fear because i read in many forums that boldenone can kill my sex drive.

Is this true? Why boldenone can reduce my libido? I dont know if take boldenone if cause this side effect.

Can you tell me if you recommend me to do this cycle? is my second cylce

Will let others advise doses as they are more experienced on it but in my experience with EQ it increased my libido tenfold. People who have labido issues probably don’t have their estrogen in the proper range whether than be crushing it or letting it go to high. But to answer no I wouldn’t say that’s a likely side effect if you manage it correctly. Also remember to donate blood while on it.

This has been covered here before. A quick search will bring it up. Everyone is different. These compounds effect people in different ways.

why would boldenone kill your sex drive? maybe if you use it without test it could... its one of the more mild steroids out there... you kill your sex drive running abusive doses, getting high or low estrogen, etc... eq itself as a sex drive killer is a new on to me

You should probably discontinue going to those forums.

What are your full stats?

Hi dylan, how are you?

I have a problem. My next cyce will be 600mg boldenone p/week and 400mg test E p/week. taking 0.5 arimidex EOD

I have fear because i read in many forums that boldenone can kill my sex drive.

Is this true? Why boldenone can reduce my libido? I dont know if take boldenone if cause this side effect.

Can you tell me if you recommend me to do this cycle? is my second cylce

I have researched pretty well over the last 10 years but I’ve never heard any explanation and it is only very few that it happens to. I believe it to be from situational reasons and I say this because it happened to me and I used to post about it when it was brought up... but guess what? I was using EQ ONLY and, it’s obvious and natural now that you would have a lower sex drive in certain cases where EQ’s low androgenic rating would lead to slightly lowered libido if it overpowered.
IF you have your stack right, then EQ SHOULD ADD to your sex drive and it does. i would consider what might be causing either high estrogen, low adro stimulation AND/OR some other hormonal deficit or surplus.

Boldenone just is less androgenic than test, and androgenic traits are what drive our libido, etc.

This is why a test base is recommemded for every cycle. If you shut yourself down and don't replace it with another test source you'll likely have libido issues no matter what compound you run

Top Bottom