napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bold-enonely going where I've never gone befor

JackSteel

Banned
2 pins of 250mg of ExDom EQ into my Long cycle and I'm seeing shoulder veins I've NEVER seen before. I did chest today too a bit heavy which has some effect as well but I know the EQ is working because my appetite is already increased and so is my mood and aesthetic appearance (meaning I look fuller and more vascular)
This is no surprise to me as far as effects but the veins in my shoulders is a first for me.
Also forgot to mention how I've been reminded of the mood enhancement EQ gives me. Energy, stamina, rock hard boners, eating like a horse, and an all around positive mood makes EQ one of my favorites. I can't believe I've waited so long to start another EQ journey.

Fuckin-A brothers! Drink water, drive on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

That's awesome, bro. Lots of guys complain about anxiety on EQ cycles, but after researching it a bit, they'd feel much better if they donated blood.

Glad it's working in your favor, man!

2 pins of 250mg of ExDom EQ into my Long cycle and I'm seeing shoulder veins I've NEVER seen before. I did chest today too a bit heavy which has some effect as well but I know the EQ is working because my appetite is already increased and so is my mood and aesthetic appearance (meaning I look fuller and more vascular)
This is no surprise to me as far as effects but the veins in my shoulders is a first for me.
Also forgot to mention how I've been reminded of the mood enhancement EQ gives me. Energy, stamina, rock hard boners, eating like a horse, and an all around positive mood makes EQ one of my favorites. I can't believe I've waited so long to start another EQ journey.

Fuckin-A brothers! Drink water, drive on!!

[email protected]

Awesome to hear buddy. Surprising you are seeing those kind of things that early.....that is pretty incredible

This is awesome! Maybe I've been living under a rock, but I didn't know EQ boosted your overall mood. Is it similar to what you'd feel like with dbol?
Keep us posted brother!

Awesome to hear buddy. Surprising you are seeing those kind of things that early.....that is pretty incredible

Yeah, well I've been on the tren/mast/test for a bit so that helps. The appetite is for sure not psychological and the vascularity and fullness either but the well being... Maybe. Effects are usually quick for me although the gains not as quick as we've recently discussed. I just love EQ. 500mg will be my max dosing and I'm injecting twice a week to keep PIP down.
Pinning about 3ml of fear twice a week now and one pin of about 1.5ml so my body is getting a little mad at me lol
Ass hurts now but the EQ is worth it.

[email protected]

This is awesome! Maybe I've been living under a rock, but I didn't know EQ boosted your overall mood. Is it similar to what you'd feel like with dbol?
Keep us posted brother!

Ya know it's funny you ask. EQ does for me what I always imagined Dbol would be like. Dbol on the other hand doesn't really hit the spot I want. Interestingly EQ was meant to be an injectable form of Dbol and to me it was a success.
The overall increase in red blood cells and oxygen really are evident to me any time I use EQ. I'm guessing that's where the mods enhancement comes from. Always wanting food makes me happy too so that's a plus lol :)

[email protected]

Yeah, well I've been on the tren/mast/test for a bit so that helps. The appetite is for sure not psychological and the vascularity and fullness either but the well being... Maybe. Effects are usually quick for me although the gains not as quick as we've recently discussed. I just love EQ. 500mg will be my max dosing and I'm injecting twice a week to keep PIP down.
Pinning about 3ml of fear twice a week now and one pin of about 1.5ml so my body is getting a little mad at me lol
Ass hurts now but the EQ is worth it.

[email protected]

Nice bro! I just started EQ today myself along with some test and Deca. I always loved the way I looked and felt on EQ

I'm going on 3 weeks test/eq/gw punished my GF last night twice before bed. (So I thought) she woke me up this morning and jumped on top and gave it to me. I think I like this GW

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Ya know it's funny you ask. EQ does for me what I always imagined Dbol would be like. Dbol on the other hand doesn't really hit the spot I want. Interestingly EQ was meant to be an injectable form of Dbol and to me it was a success.
The overall increase in red blood cells and oxygen really are evident to me any time I use EQ. I'm guessing that's where the mods enhancement comes from. Always wanting food makes me happy too so that's a plus lol :)

[email protected]

That is really interesting. I really want to add EQ into my spring cycle. To many positives to ignore.

I would run eq like a mother fucker if I'd donate blood more lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom