napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I look like a tomato

The thing that makes an oil suitable for gear is the fatty acid profile. There are tons of fatty acids so the ratios, the amounts of each, make the number of edible oils go on and on. Walnut, almond, avocado etc. So take just three of the dominant fatty acids. Linoleic, Oleic, Plamittic. Lets just call them A B C. So 2 parts A one part B, one part C. 0r 10 parts a 3 parts b, and 1 part c. It seems infinite doesn't it? But there are lots and lots more than three.And this is why there are so many edible oils and each one is different. This fatty acid profile is also what makes certain oils suitable for gear. Big pharm wanted linoleic acid to be >40%, Oleic 20-40%, Palmittic 7-8%.
Ethyl Oleate- You take the oleic acid and make an ester out of it and it becomes ethyl oleate. If you make gear with this it can be the best ,smoothest you ever had in your life. People say it is like shooting smooth butter. BUT..a big but...about 10% of the population are allergic to EO. It can be from a smallish red rash to full blown shock. I tried it and loved it and is all I use now. Thin as water my friends.
So what oils make good solvents AND have a good shelf life..i.e. they don't go rancid.
Seasame oil at 41% linoleic acid; 30% oleic acid, 8% Palmittic acid. Perfect. Now ugl's like grapeseed..why..because it has a bit more solvency...why..because it has 69.6% linoleic acid...but only 16% oleic. Not perfect like sesame, but ok. Same with coconut mct oil.
Now what happens if you make gear in Pennzoil? Nothing...you get no depot and no gear into your system. The body removes the whole injection..intact.
Now peach oil or apricot oil. They are ok ,but you have to remember that the oil comes from the pit..not the fruit. The pit also contains poisons like cyanide. If these oils are not FULLY refined then they are dangerous.If they are fully refined then they are ok. I have used them myself in my experimental days.
So why no canola, no corn, no olive etc? Not the right fatty acid profile. Simple as that. We want solvency, and shelf life.

Now the red rash. That is simply a hormone imbalance.Ever see a woman in menopause? They loose all of their estrogen quickly, so the get red faces, night sweats, hot flashes etc. Anybody sweat or get a red fase from tren? I do. Why? Because it is strong and it will cause some folks to react. Not everyone does react but many do. Not every woman gets hot flashes but many do. A red face is a mechanism that certain people get in reaction to a hormone change.

Just cause u can do something doesnt mean u shud.

You CAN make products with 100% EO. shud you? No.

PHURIOUS

When I was working on my Ph.D in biochemistry (never did finish it) I made some eo myself. I shot 10mls of it just to see what up??!!! Pumped out like water! Sweeter than honey. For me...it is the bees knees...the real deal. For the general population...no way.

When I was working on my Ph.D in biochemistry (never did finish it) I made some eo myself. I shot 10mls of it just to see what up??!!! Pumped out like water! Sweeter than honey. For me...it is the bees knees...the real deal. For the general population...no way.

Yes i agree its a slick product but they have done studies that over time health benes not so worth it.

PHURIOUS

Awsome info here, I got a question and hope yall don't mind me asking it in this thread... Does injecting gear into your muscles have the same fluffing effect as synthol? Or not cuz the smaller dose? Just curious...

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Awsome info here, I got a question and hope yall don't mind me asking it in this thread... Does injecting gear into your muscles have the same fluffing effect as synthol? Or not cuz the smaller dose? Just curious...

Negative. Your body absorbs the oils and breaks everything down. Its not like synthol or collagen that has chemicals in it to prevwnt your body from absorbing it

PHURIOUS

No not the same at all. Synthol is made from synthetic mct's. I would not touch the stuff. The last thing your body needs is something it has no idea how to handle.Very similar to shoting Pennzoil...that is why they put an anesthetic in it. Cause your body reacts by inflammation

So it doesn't just fill up the muscle like synthol? I'm not at all interested in it I don't want fake as muscles.

Pretty sure that's the reaction TX got from the novacrine sust. Apparently allot people sensitive to it. Peach oil.
SP is a good brand for sure there usually is no issues. I suggest you email them.

I did get a shitty reaction from a brand called novocrine. Best fucking stuff I've ever used but it hurt like hell and swelled a but. But you would feel like you were just on some shit. Novocrine is an excellent lab. Buuuut like phurious mentioned, labs that use these kinda oils are not accounting for allergens. I will say it's possible with any oil but some carry higher risk.

Novocrine uses apricot oil.

Here is what you do. Find thier home board. Now is it alinshop or anabol-shop. I need to know that first. Alin is a dick but anabol-shop is cool. They carry balkan so I'm assuming that's how you got SP. SP is an expensive line of balkan basically. Supposedly really good. Lots of friends of mine use it.

Work it out with them over email. If they refuse blast them on the boards. Tell me the home board. If it's MS and this a-shop refuses to work it out with you, Il talk to D-RED for you. They are decent people over there.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Calm down folks.You can use peach or apricot. It is no problem. It is the fatty acid profile of an oil that makes it good or bad. Why not olive oil? Why not canola oil? How come big pharm uses sesame, cottonseed, safflower? No corn oil, no sunflower seed oil...anybody know why??????
Thank you....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom