napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bold Ace..!!

BigAnt8891

Just thought i would reach out to you guys in hopes of gaining your knowledge and experience with Boldenone Acetate! Ive run 16-20 week cycles of EQ and LOVED IT. Im talking serious wind you guys. I COULD NOT physically gas out. No depressive side effects, and ran it alongside 600mg sustanon 2x pw. EQ dose was at 600mg as well. Any of you out there have anything to say about the shorter ester? Good and bad?

Really excited to order some from Robolics next week

Just thought i would reach out to you guys in hopes of gaining your knowledge and experience with Boldenone Acetate! Ive run 16-20 week cycles of EQ and LOVED IT. Im talking serious wind you guys. I COULD NOT physically gas out. No depressive side effects, and ran it alongside 600mg sustanon 2x pw. EQ dose was at 600mg as well. Any of you out there have anything to say about the shorter ester? Good and bad?

Really excited to order some from Robolics next week
I have the same question! I know the eq/bold cyp is good

I got my order from robo and the bold cyp was cloudy and the test was clear.I warmed the bold up and it cleared. Is that normal for that when it gets cold. Am I ok to use because I have no experience with that. was very happy with robo's service. Have you ever experienced that with cyp

I got my order from robo and the bold cyp was cloudy and the test was clear.I warmed the bold up and it cleared. Is that normal for that when it gets cold. Am I ok to use because I have no experience with that. was very happy with robo's service. Have you ever experienced that with cyp
The bold cyp I got wasnt cloudy. Get too cold?

It’s completely normal and it happens when it gets cold. Just reheat it. I’m on his Tren now and it’s got me sweating like Mike Tyson in a spelling bee.

Watch ur heart bud I had a heart attack on that shit right after about a 400 lb bench that I would have not ever gotten without. How is your sleep

The sides I get are acid reflux and occasional night sweats. The night sweats are not all the time. I eat extremely clean low carbs meals 365 days a year. I think the low carbs helps with this issue since the heat is noticeable after occasional carb reloading.

I got the refux also and then cleared after the transition from ace to enanthate. Only slept maybe 2 hrs a night for 6 weeks very little sweats on my part.

Top Bottom