napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Body Recomp SARMS?

mitchb

New guy here, just want some advice on a possible stack, and when I should start that stack. I'm a smaller guy, who has always been skinny fat. I started trying to get in better shape in January. Here's my current stats:

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 138 lbs
Body fat % 14-15%
Years of training: on and off for a couple of years. Was really seeing some difference about this time last year, but we had a house fire, and I stopped training, and ate like crap for several months while we recovered from that.
Goals: Lose body fat, increase lean muscle
Supplements: Why protein shake just to add in a few calories on days I need it.

So in January, I was at 158lbs and about 19% BF. I'm using a set of scales to determine body fat. I know, not the most accurate, but they do seem to be consistent. Since January, I've started intermittent fasting. I will fast for 16-18 hours most days, but a few days a week, I will do a OMAD, just depends on work schedule. I will usually try to eat between 1100-1500 calories a day. That might be kinda drastic, but my weight and BF have definitely been coming down. I also do a light fasted cardio 3-5 days a week before I have my first meal of the day, and I do strength training every 3rd day. My strength training consist of Deadlifts and Bench Press and abs one day, then Squats and Overhead Press the other day. Some days I throw in some accessory work as well, just depends on time. I rotate these two basic workouts every other workout.

Now that I'm getting pretty skinny, I'd like to really start putting on some lean muscle. My questions are these:

1. Should I continue to cut down until I'm 10-12% BF and then start a SARMS cycle to bulk up? I'm afraid I'm going to end up super skinny, I'm not far from it now. Or should I start a cycle now for a body recomp?

2. I've considered a few different SARMS, just would like some input from people who know a lot more about this than me. This being my first time, I would really like to stick to just 1 or 2. I was originally just thinking a cycle of ostarine, but now I'm kinda leaning towards LGD and GW.

A little extra info...Starting this Friday, for 2 weeks, I probably wont be able to workout, at least not on a proper schedule, but after the middle of April, I will be able to be back at it.

Sorry for the long post, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
I can tell you from experience that lgd-4033 and s-4 go together amazingly. I started leaning out while adding some muscle mass.

Another great stack is gw-501516 and rad-140. I've never tried it, but I have seen great feedback.

For mass you cant go wrong with LGD. My first cycle was LGD + RAD + GW , I got really impressive results from it . If you want mass that's hard to beat . Your quite light now so at 10% BF you would be a stick . 1100-1500 shit man id die on that little . 2500 is a decent deficient for me and I get testy on that . I might let Rick ,Dylan and the more experienced guys see what they recommend especially around your diet .

I can tell you from experience that lgd-4033 and s-4 go together amazingly. I started leaning out while adding some muscle mass.

Another great stack is gw-501516 and rad-140. I've never tried it, but I have seen great feedback.
This is honestly the best recomp stack you can use for sarms

Thanks guys... So looks like LGD and S-4 are what I need... Followed up by a mini-pct, I would assume?

Top Bottom