napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork thoughts on estrogen

Bigboy01

Just curious what you make of this.
Test cyp 500
.5 adex every day 86 seems kinda high. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-090737_Write on PDF.jpg
    Screenshot_20220120-090737_Write on PDF.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 6
yeah , thats pretty damn high... ive never been a big fan of arimidex but im very estrogen prone and arimidex just never worked well enough for me in particular... that could be it for you or it could be the quality you have... tough for me to say but you may want to consider switching to aromasin or taking the arimidex every day

I would consider switching over to aromasin as well if you believe you have quality arimidex. It would seem that is not strong enough for you

Its from my doctor. I'm thinking of bumping it up to 1mg a day for a week or two and repeat bloods and ask for aromasin. That explans the BP being high lately and decrease in my mood. Thanks guys really appreciate it!

Its from my doctor. I'm thinking of bumping it up to 1mg a day for a week or two and repeat bloods and ask for aromasin. That explans the BP being high lately and decrease in my mood. Thanks guys really appreciate it!
yes, that is definitely the culprit... arimidex is likely just not strong enough... its not a suicide inhibitor like aromasin brother

Like Dylan said, get aromasin.

The problem I just realized with aromasin is that it has a more pronounced effect on LIVER function test and atrial fib....thats why my doc steered me away from it. I looked it up and there is an NIH study that supports this.....even after just a few days on 1mg of arimadex feeling ALOT better....I'm just not sure if I should maintain this dose or drop it to .75 ....guess only bloodwork will tell.

The problem I just realized with aromasin is that it has a more pronounced effect on LIVER function test and atrial fib....thats why my doc steered me away from it. I looked it up and there is an NIH study that supports this.....even after just a few days on 1mg of arimadex feeling ALOT better....I'm just not sure if I should maintain this dose or drop it to .75 ....guess only bloodwork will tell.
you answered your own question there... estrogen related questions are really difficult if the person answering them is being truthful... i can give you "general" numbers all day long but lets face it, estrogen conversion is SOOOO much different from person to person... its all about understanding YOUR own body... noone can truthfully answer that for you... i can make assessments based upon what you report to me etc. and guide you more so but we all need to see bloodwork to be honest when evaluating things like this.. its the only true way to say anything with accuracy... chances are you are just more estrogen prone and just require more AI... you know what you are doing bro, just stay on top of things and use as needed

Keep an eye on everything sir. I would imagine that after a week or two at the most, that you would start to level off but it is hard to say and so just continue to monitor things so you do not go from one extreme to another

That is what I would do. See where you get after the increased adex dose.

Im happy to report that im feeling MUCH better on the 1mg adex ED. Ill see how i feel in another week and repeat bloods and if its not doing the trick ill ask my doctor again about the aromasin . Thanks everyone

Top Bottom