napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork is in

BurnhamB

Ok so I got my bloodwork done. This one was a month after my previous one. Only thing I have been taking is Enclomiphene and mk677 for the last 30 days. I will post both bloodwork results. I am not on trt. Is my current Test level good at around 500 and free at 121? I think my cortisol level was a bit elevated due to possibly not getting a good nights sleep.

2/20/24
TESTOSTERONE F&T
Testosterone,Total 264 ng/dL
Sex Hormone Bind Globulin 12 nmol/L(LOW)
Free Testosterone 70 pg/mL
Testosterone % Free 2.7%
Estradiol-E2 15.8 pg/mL
Follicle Stimulating Hormone 5.3 mIU/mL
Luteinizing Hormone 4.7 IU/L

3/26/24
TESTOSTERONE F&T
Testosterone,Total 526 ng/dL
Sex Hormone Bind Globulin 22 nmol
Free Testosterone 121 pg/mL
Testosterone % Free 2.3%
Estradiol-E2 41.0 pg/mL
Follicle Stimulating Hormone 9.8 mIU/mL
Luteinizing Hormone 8 IU/L
Cortisol 27.7 ug/dl(HIGH)

if your number is can settle close to this then that's a good sign
means you're recovering good

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

total test looks good as does lh and fsh.. estradiol is getting to where its close to being too high so keep an eye on it but the panel looks good

total test looks good as does lh and fsh.. estradiol is getting to where its close to being too high so keep an eye on it but the panel looks good
Thanks and yes will be getting tests done from here on out to make sure it stays in range. What is your thought on the Cortisol number?

Thanks and yes will be getting tests done from here on out to make sure it stays in range. What is your thought on the Cortisol number?
its high... a number of things could cause it but mainly stress or medication side effects... adrenal gland tumors or pituitary gland issues could also cause it...

do you have any of these symptoms?

• weight gain, mostly around the midsection and upper back
  • weight gain and rounding of the face
  • acne
  • thinning skin
  • easy bruising
  • flushed face
  • slowed healing
  • muscle weakness
  • severe fatigue
  • irritability
  • difficulty concentrating
  • high blood pressure
  • headache

its high... a number of things could cause it but mainly stress or medication side effects... adrenal gland tumors or pituitary gland issues could also cause it...

do you have any of these symptoms?

• weight gain, mostly around the midsection and upper back
  • weight gain and rounding of the face
  • acne
  • thinning skin
  • easy bruising
  • flushed face
  • slowed healing
  • muscle weakness
  • severe fatigue
  • irritability
  • difficulty concentrating
  • high blood pressure
  • headache
Just some stress of course and some acne on my Lats. None of the other symptoms. Never had a cortisol test before this one.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about cortisol unless it becomes a trend. This is the first time you have had it tested so just make sure to include it going forward.

Top Bottom