napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork for insurance - Any Experience with this?

A1pha78

Hi all,

Curious if anyone has experience in this area.

The back story: I recently lost my job and am in the process of porting my life insurance. This is required when establishing life insurance. 42 year old been lifting my whole life and am on trt for the past 3 years. Part the process is bloodwork again which I believe just focuses on blood pressure, cmp and cbc testing. I finished up a test and deca cycle on 10/10 and started mk677 thereafter. I stopped mk yesterday and will likely need the testing to be completed next week. My bloodwork is usually perfect with very good cholesterol ratios, etc.

The Question: Does anyone have experience with a scenario like this or recommendations? My concern is bloodwork coming back out of whack and causing me not to be approved for coverage.

Thanks for your opinions and experience on this one guys.

Last edited:
Your blood work results are supposed to be between you and your doctor (confidential). I'm not sure why you think your insurance would be involved.

Life insurance coverage. They take your blood to ensure you are low risk. I?ll update the post.

Last edited:
Sorry I misunderstood... I get it now. Take some time off and get blood work when you will have good results.

you should never get blood tested for things like this right after a cycle because anything could skew results, cause false readings etc.. i would always wait as long as you can to normalize

Just finishing up that cycle of long esters can certainly effect blood work results. I would try to push it off to a few weeks down the road. Just tell them you have covid symptoms and no one will want you in a lab.

Top Bottom