napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloods (pre cycle) Need interpretation please

You should cross out your personal info , test is obviously super low , and looks like some liver issues you need to get looked at , any idea why your liver may have issues? Excessive drinking etc

Why is your testosterone so low??
You must feel like shit.
If those are your normal numbers I would get into an Endo immediately.
If I remember correctly you haven't cycled before right?

Make sure you black out your personal info next time. Here you go...

cc1f66787157cf0c3688d47dc279eef0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Why is your testosterone so low??
You must feel like shit.
If those are your normal numbers I would get into an Endo immediately.
If I remember correctly you haven't cycled before right?

Make sure you black out your personal info next time. Here you go...

cc1f66787157cf0c3688d47dc279eef0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks bro! Yes i do feel like shit but didnt realize it until i read through the threads on here. No i havent cycled but did get some bunk sarms (cap) did a pct but it was all otc crap

You should cross out your personal info , test is obviously super low , and looks like some liver issues you need to get looked at , any idea why your liver may have issues? Excessive drinking etc

I havent drank lately but i have alot in the past.

Thanks bro! Yes i do feel like shit but didnt realize it until i read through the threads on here. No i havent cycled but did get some bunk sarms (cap) did a pct but it was all otc crap

how long ago did you run compounds ? you may just need to wait longer and retest 3-6months

Are you on any opiates? pain meds? My ast or alt was high when I was on percs for my back, I got off them last year and shit is back to normal.

my Alkaline Phosphatase was just below the low end in my recent bloodwork, I researched it and high nor low isn't good but yours is really high, if you did this privately you may want to see a Doc about that.

I havent ran any compound since august of this year

and youve stated during this time you ran unknown "bunk" sarms ? which may have been pro hormones and then your pct was over the counter.. probably just need more time to recover, possibly the pct was not very effective

is your plan to see your numbers return to a normal range or are you getting ready to jump into another cycle ?

I havent taken anything since august (did a s4 and gw cycle) but that was from sarmsx. I would like to start my cycle but if yall think i need to get my numbers right before then i will hold off

Ya numbers are tanked. If I were you, I'd run a full pct, wait a few weeks and get retested. I'd do what you can to see if you can recover.

I havent taken anything since august (did a s4 and gw cycle) but that was from sarmsx. I would like to start my cycle but if yall think i need to get my numbers right before then i will hold off

you said "No i havent cycled but did get some bunk sarms (cap) did a pct but it was all otc crap" then im confused

you said "No i havent cycled but did get some bunk sarms (cap) did a pct but it was all otc crap" then im confused

i had bad sarms october 2015, stopped 3 weeks in and did otc (didnt know better) THen ordered s4 and gw from sarmsx in 2016 july and finished in august (8weeks) didnt pct due to personal issues (dumb i know)

would you happen to have bloodwork prior to this current one that you posted here ?

Top Bottom