napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bloodowrk for Radjay Test Cyp from Roids24

Also if a mod can move this to source talk that would be great as Dylan does not deal with sources and this is a source related topic.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

.......I think its wierd how both AA and Texas both dont even want to bother contacting roids 24 for an explanation after both getting what they thought to be bad bloods. I would say you almost have an obligation to do so. Not only for the Bro's but also for the source and the board.

I thought about it and I agree with you. This might be a fluke and if it is then R24 doesnt deserve to be blind sided. I dropped a personal message to R24 in regard to this thread. Like I said earlier though, Ive washed my hands of this and moved on but if I can learn something for you guys I will.

I just received message about this thread. Honestly, it is unreal numbers. Plenty of people and i personally use them. I know without any lab test that this gear is potent. The only one reason can be that the bloods was drawn incorrect.
The products are made on a real factory, it is not an underground or garbage brand. To produce totally a bunk gear, it is absurd.
I will contact TexasTrash about batch number and ask at factory about it.
But tons of the Radjay products people used for the past 2 years succesfully, so it is strange.

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

blood drawn incorrect ? lol.. come on now

blood drawn incorrect ? lol.. come on now

I was thinking the same thing how can blood be drawn incorrectly. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to handle this... blood drawn incorrect? Thats the second time he has made a ridiculous bogus fucking statement

Do you have an actual copy of bloodwork to show everyone? I can say I ran "...." and only have 200ng/Dl but without paper proof, you kind of have nothing to go off of. Not taking sides, but come correct.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Do you have an actual copy of bloodwork to show everyone? I can say I ran "...." and only have 200ng/Dl but without paper proof, you kind of have nothing to go off of. Not taking sides, but come correct.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Indeed I do. I have already forwarded these to R24 and Ill try to post here.

Another question, why would you swap through labs? You're getting legit Watson test. Why would you jump around and try other labs when you know Watson is as good as it gets? That's like owning a Lambo and then chancing to own a Honda or something. You already had a stable source.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Another question, why would you swap through labs? You're getting legit Watson test. Why would you jump around and try other labs when you know Watson is as good as it gets? That's like owning a Lambo and then chancing to own a Honda or something. You already had a stable source.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Thats a fair question that Ill answer but I dont believe it is entirely relevant here. The Watson was through a clinic and Dr Rx. I later decide to self administer as it is much cheaper (and more convenient).....even more so once I left my job and had to rely on health insurance purchased from the market instead of the great employer provided plan I had.

Labwork - One attachment is full page. If that's tough to read, I attached 2 more with close ups of header and test results.
'

Attachments

• Part 2.jpg
    Part 2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Part 1.jpg
    Part 1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Full.jpg
    Full.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 45
Texas. For my own curiosity, what was your estrogen? I know it's not important to the issue at hand

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Texas. For my own curiosity, what was your estrogen? I know it's not important to the issue at hand

I dont have the second page of labwork in front of me but I believe it was lower 30's (pg/mL). I generally dont need an AI for TRT but during my cycle I ran it. For the next test only cycle Im planning I have exemestane (from Roids24, nearly positive its Vermodje) and an old Dr script for arimidex.

BTW - I dont mind answering questions not exactly on the bloodwork topic. If I sounded harsh when I replied to AA, I truly didnt mean to. I appreciate his curiosity and concern as well as yours and sometimes I not entirely eloquent with my wording.

I dont have the second page of labwork in front of me but I believe it was lower 30's (pg/mL). I generally dont need an AI for TRT but during my cycle I ran it. For the next test only cycle Im planning I have exemestane (from Roids24, nearly positive its Vermodje) and an old Dr script for arimidex.

BTW - I dont mind answering questions not exactly on the bloodwork topic. If I sounded harsh when I replied to AA, I truly didnt mean to. I appreciate his curiosity and concern as well as yours and sometimes I not entirely eloquent with my wording.

Ok. So it wasn't out of your normal. That's at least good.
Nah I don't think your answer to anyone was rough. Something is not adding up and we need to figure it out. No offense to me and I guarantee AA didn't take any of your words as harsh.

I am going to handle this... blood drawn incorrect? Thats the second time he has made a ridiculous bogus fucking statement

Let's handle with this but objectively, not to bash our source as we are uncomfortable for others.
Who knows me I am very honest man, i didn't cheat no one customer. So if the products be bunk, people wouldn't buy the Radjay. TexasTrash wrote that he used Proviron by Radjay and he was happy with it. I will say once again, tons of the Radjay products people used for the past 2 years successfully, and there wasn't problems.
I contacted with TexasTrash, asked the batches from the boxes. I received message from him, i will contact manufacturer asap and ask them about this issue.
There are available 7 brands on the website, a list of products for choosing. If Radjay is not acceptable for someone, there is also possibility to choose the other brands that are available at the website.
I am ready to offer the substitute of Test C to TexasTrash. Let's try other brand, and do blood test again.

Speaking as an objective outsider why wouldn't he, or anyone reasonably expect not to buy questionable items? If the answer is to try another brand I'm afraid that's the wrong answer. All of the products should be legit. Now as a reseller you don't have 100% responsibility and you assume that what you receive is legit from whom you acquire it from, that is given, but to insinuate that he messed up somehow by picking an unacceptable product is a bit irresponsible. Personally if I have one bad experience with a source/manufacturer I'm not going back for another potential mishap. You did the best thing possible by trying to attempt to verify authenticity, but my thought process is that you'd have verified this prior to sale and simply recouped the expense with the seller for his supplying bogus/faked products. Just my thoughts.

Speaking as an objective outsider why wouldn't he, or anyone reasonably expect not to buy questionable items? If the answer is to try another brand I'm afraid that's the wrong answer. All of the products should be legit. Now as a reseller you don't have 100% responsibility and you assume that what you receive is legit from whom you acquire it from, that is given, but to insinuate that he messed up somehow by picking an unacceptable product is a bit irresponsible. Personally if I have one bad experience with a source/manufacturer I'm not going back for another potential mishap. You did the best thing possible by trying to attempt to verify authenticity, but my thought process is that you'd have verified this prior to sale and simply recouped the expense with the seller for his supplying bogus/faked products. Just my thoughts.
i agree a million percent... beyond a million percent... .that only made things worse saying that...

I agree brother. You should be a moderator with all the contributions you make to the board, 44. Its a better place with you here my friend.

I had only good experience with Radjay, and my opinion always was that i trust this brand, and many people will support me. I don't find excuses, i am ready to compensate or to replace, i will contact TexasTrash and will ask him. He will decide.
But please let's handle this objectively, we are always honest with customers, and hope we will be helpfull for many people in near future.

Top Bottom