napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bloodowrk for Radjay Test Cyp from Roids24

I haven't posted in awhile but I wanted to give you guys my recent lab results while using Radjay Testosterone Cypionate (200mg/mL) from Roids24. I ordered this Test Cyp in Feb 2016 with the intention of running a cycle but personal things happened and I just stayed on TRT for the rest of 2016. I finished off my supply of Global Test Cyp and then started Radjay around 10 weeks ago. I know I can be a bit crazy when it comes to small details but Ill try not to ramble much this time and just post the most useful info. Anyway, here is the info on me:

m: 39
ht/wt: 5'10" 200lbs (BF currently ~12%)
TRT since October 2014 at 130-150mg/wk - went to local clinic for about 1yr and have been self administering since
Ive also run one 12 wk cycle @ 350mg/wk Test Cyp

I am pretty religious with bloodwork every 3 months and here is a summary of past results and current results.
Test level at start of TRT in Oct 2014 - my "natural" level: 307 ng/dL
Test level with pharma Watson Test Cyp 130mg/wk from Dr: slightly over ~750 ng/dL
Test level on same TRT dosage with Global: ~660 ng/dL
Test level on same TRT dosage with Radjay (draw 1/5/17): 326 ng/dL

Blood was drawn ~48hrs after last injection and after using Radjay for 10 weeks. I included previous lab results only for a point of reference.

jeez, radjay bunk or something? i guess Aa was right

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
Official Distributor since 2008
PM me for website link
"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Someone get a hold of one of the forum administrators. We need to know what's going on and what's going to be done about it. We wanna make sure ALL sources here are reliable.

Also, I suggest you PM one of 24Roids distributors. I think you are owed an explanation.

roids24 got explaining to do for sure, as this appears to be a persistent problem.

PM me for website link

bump

PM me for website link

I know the feeling I have been on test cyp and deca 350mg each for 6 weeks got bloods and my total test was 1034 but my gear was not from any source here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive ran vermodje/radjay before and i thought it was good but i didnt get bloodwork so who knows.

If you havent already contacted R24 or AlmightyAlpha you need to so they can have the opportunity to handle this.
Also I agree an admin should see this because this does seem to be a common issue. Ive heard a lot of people complain about Vermodje/radjay even before adrenaline rush was came out.

Last edited:
jeez, radjay bunk or something? i guess Aa was right

PM me for website link
AA took back his comments on R24 and there was a lot of talk about what your bloodwork should actually come out to mg per mg using sust but this was simply test cyp. His numbers returned to his baseline pre-TRT after 10 weeks that's exactly what id expect if i wasnt taking anything at all. It should be noted that R24 is just a reseller so its not his fault if he buys bunk gear from Vermodje but if there is a problem here it certainly needs to be addressed.

AA took back his comments on R24 and there was a lot of talk about what your bloodwork should actually come out to mg per mg using sust but this was simply test cyp. His numbers returned to his baseline pre-TRT after 10 weeks that's exactly what id expect if i wasnt taking anything at all. It should be noted that R24 is just a reseller so its not his fault if he buys bunk gear from Vermodje but if there is a problem here it certainly needs to be addressed.

regardless if he is a reseller or not he is responsible for the product he is selling, being a reseller is not an excuse to be selling bunk gear, and i'm aware AA took back his comment, but what is said is what is said

PM me for website link

LOL.... um a good reseller would lab test ANY product he represents if there have been any doubts about its potency

LOL.... um a good reseller would lab test ANY product he represents if there have been any doubts about its potency

couldn't agree more.

PM me for website link

Hello all.

I have not contacted R24 and honestly I dont expect that I will. The reason, in short, is that I have enough things on my plate and this is relatively small potatoes in the big picture. Deep breath, find zen, be positive, live, learn, and move on. In truth, I debated on posting my results but then decided that withholding info just because I dont want to make a few posts or answer a few questions would be quite selfish of me. Especially when one is part of a community that relies on good, solid info and transparency.

Also, I understand there may be a number of reasons for my results and because of that I choose to hold no ill will toward Roids24. If Roids24/Radjay is overall legit and this is just a fluke then Im happy for them and wish them well........if they really are [knowingly] bunk, then lets just say that I believe that one reaps what one sows. Im sure some people have had great experiences and others didnt.........I figure Ill just make my own decisions for me and provide what info I can to you guys and you can make your own decisions. For what its worth, I was happy with the Radjay Proviron from the same order.

I knew that was coming and i expected someone to say it. In all honesty even in light of all the debate IMO AA's test results were underdosed IMOl although the general consensus seemed to agree that his numbers were acceptable. There was a lot of talk about well maybe it wasnt for X reason. I definitely think something should be done about it.

Is there a way to tag Roids 24 in this thread? I would hate to see the scenario in which after this thread dies 50 to 100 more guys pop up with bad bloods, bad customer service, and a bad experience with a source associated with this board. I simply trying to do my part looking out for guys and helping maintain the integrity of this board, not stir up drama. Would not like to see another Phurious situation and would love for Roids 24 to offer and explaination or at least leave some sort or guarantee that if he does sell you bad shit he will replace or refund it.

I think its wierd how both AA and Texas both dont even want to bother contacting roids 24 for an explanation after both getting what they thought to be bad bloods. I would say you almost have an obligation to do so. Not only for the Bro's but also for the source and the board.

If this was just a single bad batch and a one time fluke i think roids 24 should come out and say it so we can at least give him the benefit of the doubt and trust that we all can do business with him if we wish.

@roids24

Top Bottom