napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work

mdieselpower

Below is blood work I had done before the start of a test C cycle. Any thoughts are encouraged

Cholesterol 178 mg/dL

Triglyceride 41 mg/dL

HDL 64 mg/dL

LDL 106 mg/dL

Chol/HDL (Rr-1) 2.8

Glucose 86 mg/dL

Urea Nitrogen 15 mg/dL

Creatinine 0.9 mg/dL

EGFR CKD-EPI 112 mL/min/1.73sqm

The CKD-EPI equation was used to estimate GFR from serum creatinine, age, sex and race.
Calcium 9.6 mg/dL

Bilirubin Total 0.6 mg/dL

Protein 7.1 gm/dL

Albumin 4.7 gm/dL

Alkaline Phosphatase 39 U/L

ALT/SGPT 23 U/L

AST/SGOT 26 U/L

Sodium 139 mmol/L

Potassium 4.7 mmol/L

Chloride 101 mmol/L

Carbon Dioxide (CO2) 31 mmol/L

Anion Gap 12 mmol/L

Testosterone Serum 447 ng/dL

Adult male reference interval is based on a population of
healthy nonobese males (BMI <30) between 19 and 39 years old.

Testost F+W Bound 74.2 ng/dL

Testost % Free/Weakly Bound 16.6 %

you need to put up all the reference ranges or you likely wont get any responses... also, we have no clue how old you are, previous cycle history that factors in etc...

i cant see it all but your numbers arent excellent for your age with test and bound test... you need to free some up and your test overall itself is not great for 33 years old... white blood cell count is also on the lower side... cholesterol needs a bit of work as well.. i can see that you will likely end up on trt if you use steroids... have you had bloodwork before?

I would ask you to define low. Its always been about where its at now. I don't have cholesterol issues, my numbers have always been where they should be. Same thing with the white blood cell, never had issues with that either.

400's is fairly low... its not end of the world by any means but at your age, its not great either... if its always been that way and you feel okay then you are good to go

No red flags to me regarding cycling. The reason for a fairly large "range" on measuring testosterone is that some people just do not require as much as others to function "normally". This does not mean at all that you have low test or are at risk of it. While you may only require 400 to function normally, the next guy may require 600 and the next 900. It all comes down to how you feel and symptoms......not a number on a test.

My test levels were in the mid to low 300s when I was 27 and I?m pretty sure they had been low for a long time before I actually knew enough to get it checked. For me my main negative side effect of low T was lack of energy and concentration, ability to learn and retain new information. I always had a crazy high libido which most people think libido issues is your first and only sign of Low T. In my case that?s complete wrong. Like stated above everyone functions at diff test levels.

Top Bottom