napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work - Organ ST / Post CT

Peso

Just received my bloodwork results, 4 week post ct after 16 week cycle of test e and deca. I took Organt ST throughout the entire cycle and Post CT for 4 weeks in additional to normal pct protocol of clomid/nolva/aromasin.

Every test is spot on normal and in range, test is still on the lower side at 491 (264-916g/dl) and prolactin is high at 41.3 (4.0-15.2ng/ml). Thoughts on best way to bring down prolactin?

I've compared the blood work of my last 3 cycles prior to utilizing OrganST and Post CT and the can confirm the benefits are using these products is huge. I even had tests that were high prior to cycle that have now come down to normal range.

Great stuff DG, thanks brotha.

Thanks brotha. Should I knock back some caber for a few weeks to get my prolactin down to a normal #? Odd it is high to me as I was on caber during cycle.

Thanks brotha. Should I knock back some caber for a few weeks to get my prolactin down to a normal #? Odd it is high to me as I was on caber during cycle.
I would for sure...

Just received my bloodwork results, 4 week post ct after 16 week cycle of test e and deca. I took Organt ST throughout the entire cycle and Post CT for 4 weeks in additional to normal pct protocol of clomid/nolva/aromasin.

Every test is spot on normal and in range, test is still on the lower side at 491 (264-916g/dl) and prolactin is high at 41.3 (4.0-15.2ng/ml). Thoughts on best way to bring down prolactin?

I've compared the blood work of my last 3 cycles prior to utilizing OrganST and Post CT and the can confirm the benefits are using these products is huge. I even had tests that were high prior to cycle that have now come down to normal range.

Great stuff DG, thanks brotha.
Nice to hear bro. To bring thar prolactin down get on some caber and run that for a couple weeks at 0.5mg every 3 days

awesome brother. thanks for sharing!! yes, you need caber definitely... you are very very high there... .5 mg every 3 days and i would also supplement b6 with it as well... at least a month...

Top Bottom