napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood works completed and a bit confused.

jmx93

Hey guys. I recently had my blood works done as I wanted to get into my first cycle. I've been doing a bit of lurking whilst I've been doing my research on my first RAD/MK677 cycle. I'm finding conflicting information on ranges for my results. I've attached my bloods as I wanted to get a baseline to see where I was at before my cycle (see if my body could handle it and if I had appropriate levels) Although my ranges say 'normal' they seem to be on the verge of just hitting normal.

I'm 28, I've been lifting for the last 3-4 years. I've mad some decent progress in that time but I wanted to pull the trigger. Would you say I've got anything to worry about here? The Prolactin is the most alarming for me. I see ranges vary according to each person and I am on a NaSSa which might explain the hit on the Prolactin?

Attachments

• Results.pdf
    49.5 KB · Views: 13
The more important thing is how you are feeling. Any symptoms that are similar to low testosterone? If not then your body may just require less test than other people and there is nothing wrong with that.

The more important thing is how you are feeling. Any symptoms that are similar to low testosterone? If not then your body may just require less test than other people and there is nothing wrong with that.
Nothing that I can think of. I was just a bit worried when I saw the higher levels of Prolactin. I'll keep a monitor on my symptoms but nothing I can find that matches me. I feel pretty good in all honesty.

Im sorry i dont click on anything file wise so I cannot see it but if you have high prolactin, you can address it with vitamin b6 if its not crazy high

If you have a severe prolactin problem, either dostinex or prami would be your options, otherwise, vitamin b6 will be of help to you

your numbers are fine for 2021 standards

don't you worry at all about prolactin being high. that is a dummy number, meaning it will fluctuate based on what you did that morning. literally having sex, working out, eating something, thinking a certain way can make that number move

Top Bottom