napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood test result almost end of the cycle, should I continue?

Aiman64

Hi guys, I didn't have blood tests before I started using my cycle of 10mg RAD140+MK677 15MG per day, last 2 weeks added cardazol full dosage per day
I did do my first cycle after 2 weeks starting it and those were the results
LH 2.46 (Normal range 0.8-7.6)
Prolactin 188 (Normal range 53-360)
Estradiol 77.8 (Normal range 36-183.1)
follicle stimulating hormone 2.51 (Normal range 0.7-11.1)
Testosteron 11.28 (Normal range 8900-28000
SHBG 16 (Normal range 11-65)

Today I'm at my 7th week, decided to do blood work to figure out whether I should continue the cycle for 12 weeks or stop it at 8

Those were the results
LH 1.42(Normal range 0.8-7.6)
Prolactin 218(Normal range 53-360)
Estradiol 161(Normal range 36-183.1)
follicle stimulating hormone 1.67 (Normal range 0.7-11.1)
Testosteron 6.33 (Normal range 8900-28000
SHBG 6.8(Normal range 11-65)
cortisol 527 normal between 162 and 617

I could see that all my levels actually decreased which is normal during the cycle and noticed an increase in prolacting and my estradiol level actually more than doubled within 5 weeks
I'm not sure of how those numbers should look like at this period, but for those who know anything, based on my numbers, do you guys suggest I finish the last 14 days and go to PCT, or continue 12 weeks and then go for PCT
for PCT I'm going to use MK-M1 and Cardazol another month of cardazol adding to the one I'm using now +25mg clomid
Thanks,

Last edited:
See you are using cardazol and M1MK. Esarms doesnt have MK677 so assuming that was from elsewhere? Where was your RAD from?

where did you get your sarms?

See you are using cardazol and M1MK. Esarms doesnt have MK677 so assuming that was from elsewhere? Where was your RAD from?

Yes I got sarms from swisschems, didn't know about esarms back then, but cardazol and mk-m1 from esarms, planning my next cycle from esarms fully, are the tests that bad? Should I just stop now, or it's normal at this stage, since it's my first cycle I've no idea where the red line is drawn

Sarms don?t aromatize so no clue what you are actually taking.

Also haven?t heard of people with prolactin issues either.

Sarms don?t aromatize so no clue what you are actually taking.

Also haven?t heard of people with prolactin issues either.

well, not sure what to say... Got what I got, did the research and thought swisschems were a good source but seems they aren't, definitely taking nothing from them next time
For now, are there any suggestions for PCT? Clomid, mk-m1 + cardazol will be enough? or because the shit I've taken aromatized I'd need something else

Last edited:
what pct do you have?
I got clomid 25mg I thought about taking it twice a day, unless you see otherwise+ I got cardazol + ostazol
That?s all I got
Will that be enough or you recommend I add something else?
Also one last question Regarding the next cycle, should I start it immediately after I?m done with the pct or wait one month then start it, and do you have any recommendations?) I?m 172cm 70kg 14% fat now
Thanks!

I got clomid 25mg I thought about taking it twice a day, unless you see otherwise+ I got cardazol + ostazol
That?s all I got
Will that be enough or you recommend I add something else?
Also one last question Regarding the next cycle, should I start it immediately after I?m done with the pct or wait one month then start it, and do you have any recommendations?) I?m 172cm 70kg 14% fat now
Thanks!

Wait a month after pct and yes, that pct is fine

PCT is fine you are more suppressed though so could do a 50/50/25/25/12.5 mg a day Clomid dose (those are doses by week) plus cardazol and ostazol.

You should run bloods before next cycle. Like Dylan said a month should be fine after your PCT is done but since you dont know what you took id suggest bloods to make sure you fully recovered as if it was an oral steroid or pro-hormone your recovery could be longer.

PCT is fine you are more suppressed though so could do a 50/50/25/25/12.5 mg a day Clomid dose (those are doses by week) plus cardazol and ostazol.

You should run bloods before next cycle. Like Dylan said a month should be fine after your PCT is done but since you dont know what you took id suggest bloods to make sure you fully recovered as if it was an oral steroid or pro-hormone your recovery could be longer.

Just to make sure I got your right, first two weeks 50mg a day, second 2 25, last week 12.5 a day right?
Ill definitely run a blood test right after the pct and one month after and yeah next time getting my sarms from esarms.. Better safe than sorry.
Thanks man!

Just to make sure I got your right, first two weeks 50mg a day, second 2 25, last week 12.5 a day right?
Ill definitely run a blood test right after the pct and one month after and yeah next time getting my sarms from esarms.. Better safe than sorry.
Thanks man!

Yes thats per week and no problem!

Top Bottom