napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood results - Should I complete 12 weeks?

flman86

Hello all,

I'm researching RAD-140 20mg + MK-677 25mg stack. About 6.5 weeks in, testosterone dropped to 145 ng/dL, baseline was at 637 ng/dL.

I have a few questions and would really appreciate your input:

1. Based on the results, is it reasonable to continue the cycle for total of 12 weeks? I know suppression is generally expected, but is there a point after which one should discontinue the cycle to avoid the risk of shutdown?
  2. I feel like I've gained enough mass, but also quite a bit of fat. I'm thinking of using the remaining 5 weeks of the cycle for cutting. Is that a good idea? I can then ramp up to maintenance after the 5weeks until testosterone is back to baseline levels.
  3. If I do switch to cut, is it good idea to replace RAD-140 with Ostarine? I've read that RAD-140 is an overkill for cutting and that Ostarine is enough, I'm also starting to feel the side effects of RAD-140 such as agitation and anxiety, I'm hoping to alleviate the side effects by switching to Ostarine while also keeping my gains.

Thanks!

So sarms are mildly suppressive (or can be).

Where did you get your sarms from? Did you get you LH and FSH done too? When I use rad, lgd, etc my test gets dinged too but my LH and FSH are not 0 they are usually in the lower end of the healthy range meaning that recovery is much quicker and you are not 100% shut down.

If cutting is your goal gw501516 is a staple. RAD140 is good but if im making a cutting stack i always go with gw501516 as my base and even add in sr9009. The best part of both of those is that like mk677 they are not suppressive so you can recover naturally but still cut.

So sarms are mildly suppressive (or can be).

Where did you get your sarms from? Did you get you LH and FSH done too? When I use rad, lgd, etc my test gets dinged too but my LH and FSH are not 0 they are usually in the lower end of the healthy range meaning that recovery is much quicker and you are not 100% shut down.

If cutting is your goal gw501516 is a staple. RAD140 is good but if im making a cutting stack i always go with gw501516 as my base and even add in sr9009. The best part of both of those is that like mk677 they are not suppressive so you can recover naturally but still cut.

Thanks for the response! I got my RAD140 from Chemyo. And yes I had LH and FSH done too, they were witin normal range:
- FSH: 3.5 (baseline was 4.3)
- LH: 2.6 (baseline 4.0)
- ESTRADIOL: 24 (baseline 44.3)

I guess my question is, is my case considered mild suppression? I'd really like to continue 5 more weeks (for total of 12 weeks) but I'm afraid of shutdown.

I've been bulking up for 7 weeks until now but I'd like to start cutting for 5 weeks while I'm still on cycle but was not sure if it's great idea to switch goals mid-cycle?

The reason I want to cut on cycle is because my understanding is that I shouldn't cut during PCT or otherwise will risk losing my gains.

I mean you are 7 weeks in so if you are suppressed its at the point where it shouldnt get any worse IMO. Your FSH and LH dont look bad so id consider it fairly mild.

Chemyo is kinda suspect just throwing that out there. I have been running sarms.forsale and love it. Might want to give them a try next time to compare as ive seen some people complain about getting prohormones and other stuff from them.

Also you 100% can cut during PCT I do it all the time. Anytime you stop a compound that helps build muscle you inevitably will lose some of that.

chemyo is not reputable and i would not trust what you have... you should not drastic drops like that... you do what you want... personally, i would stop now and run a full pct...

chemyo is not reputable and i would not trust what you have... you should not drastic drops like that... you do what you want... personally, i would stop now and run a full pct...

Thanks Dylan. Interesting about chemyo I thought they were reputable. I'm leaning towards stopping my cycle and start a PCT. Is it good idea to run Ostarine during the PCT while also doing a cut? I've run ostarine in the past and it had very mild impact on testosterone levels so I'm thinking I might recover while on it. I would also like to cut as soon as possible and don't want to lose my gains.

I mean you are 7 weeks in so if you are suppressed its at the point where it shouldnt get any worse IMO. Your FSH and LH dont look bad so id consider it fairly mild.

Chemyo is kinda suspect just throwing that out there. I have been running sarms.forsale and love it. Might want to give them a try next time to compare as ive seen some people complain about getting prohormones and other stuff from them.

Also you 100% can cut during PCT I do it all the time. Anytime you stop a compound that helps build muscle you inevitably will lose some of that.

Oh interesting, thanks I'll definitely check sarms.forsalce for my next cycle. Did you lose significant gains while cutting on a PCT? I've read that it's very risky because cortisol level spikes while testosterone are very low

I mean I don?t gain a lot of weight on cycle to be honest.

If you check my log I basically work on keeping weight the same or even dropping while gaining lean muscle mass and cutting fat.

I?m almost 6?9? and 250+ pounds so it?s a little different for me but weight gained quickly is mostly water, fat, and a little muscle.

Fast gains are lost fast as your body can?t grow significant amounts of lean muscle on a 12 week cycle unless you are 100% a novice lifter and if that?s the case you shouldn?t be using any ped imo.

I see guys who run a test and dbol cycle and add 25 pounds and are worried about losing their gains in pct but of that 25 pounds maybe 1-2 pounds are muscle the rest is fat and water weight.

Oh interesting, thanks I'll definitely check sarms.forsalce for my next cycle. Did you lose significant gains while cutting on a PCT? I've read that it's very risky because cortisol level spikes while testosterone are very low

Dont just check www.sarms.forsale. use them officially from here on out, only legitimate sarms source around, I'm running Mk2866 sr9009 GW501516 and Rad 140, I'm cutting body fat while on a chr and caloric deficit, are u dirty bulking? I'm confused as to how you are putting on noticeable fat ?

Its the exact opposite for me. That makes me think it's not legtiment sarms

i would run a full pct man, so yes, add ostarine... i assure you, chemyo is not as reputable as they like to make you think with fake reviews etc... you are seeing it first hand

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

There are so many different SARMs companies that appear legit which makes things very difficult. I highly recommend sticking to sarms.forsale next round.

Top Bottom