napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blasting and Cruising w/Sarms on Cruis

gekfeks

Hello all,

I’ve been blasting 500mgs of just test for 12 weeks, I’ll be cruising at 150mgs. I am curious about incorporating a Sarm into my cruise. Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you

theres really nothing there that is difficult.. its very cut and dry... you can switch to sarms as soon as your blast is over and you go back to your cruise dose... if you need help with deciding what to run, its rather difficult for me to say when you dont tell me one thing about yourself... no stats, no goals???

Dylan has you covered in terms of when you can get started with everything. It would be helpful if you could tell us your goals to help make a proper recommendation in terms of what to use

Last edited by a moderator:
Dylan, thank you for the response! I went to the doc and was found to have lower test lvls and was showing signs of low T so, I was prescribed T. I’m 32, 6’4” 195lbs with 8-10% body fat. Been an athlete all my life, competing is Muay Thai for the past 15 years, have since “retired.” My goal is to maintain muscle mass and add lean mass slowly and correctly. I’m looking to improve my athletic performance as far as gaining strength and overall athletic output. I’ve done MK-2866 and have great results with that but have not run it with test before.

Dylan, thank you for the response! I went to the doc and was found to have lower test lvls and was showing signs of low T so, I was prescribed T. I’m 32, 6’4” 195lbs with 8-10% body fat. Been an athlete all my life, competing is Muay Thai for the past 15 years, have since “retired.” My goal is to maintain muscle mass and add lean mass slowly and correctly. I’m looking to improve my athletic performance as far as gaining strength and overall athletic output. I’ve done MK-2866 and have great results with that but have not run it with test before.
You can go with a sarms triple stack to start with.. no need to get fancy off the jump.. this is as tried and true of a sarms stack as you can pick...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Incredible, again thank you for the speedy response. I will start this stack in a week, excited for the results! I support your YouTube channel and it has become a large source of information I look to when I’m doing my research.
Thanks again, sir!

Incredible, again thank you for the speedy response. I will start this stack in a week, excited for the results! I support your YouTube channel and it has become a large source of information I look to when I’m doing my research.
Thanks again, sir!
THANK YOIU for your support, it is greatly appreciated!

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom