napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BlackStone Labs new Chosen 1 and Brutal 4ce

Brutal 4ce is a 4-dhea product and

chosen 1 is a 1-dhea

Both use i guess a system that allows it be absorbed better and hence GAINZZZ.. I havent seen any logs on their site yet.

any thoughts?

Brutal 4ce is a 4-dhea product and

chosen 1 is a 1-dhea

Both use i guess a system that allows it be absorbed better and hence GAINZZZ.. I havent seen any logs on their site yet.

any thoughts?

1-DHEA and 4-DHEA are worthless products bro. I can pretty much guarantee you that you won't get much of anything out of them. If you want real results, I suggest going with a sarms stack from pure essence. Let me know your goals and I can help you set one up

Is this supposed to be the new Pro Hormones they where talking about? If I remember in the past DHEA was all hype. If this is the new crap their trying to push, no thanks. Keep on reading and seeing that the new Pro Hormones are suppose to be a game changer and legal. I'm not so sure that you can develop something in a matter of a year after the ban that is effective as Steroids and Pro Hormones. Sarms is the safe and reliable alternative but as of now has its limitations, but they still will put accelerated mass on you at a pretty damn fast pace. Plus Sarms are a great enhancement to any AAS cycle if you don't want to run to many compounds.

1-DHEA and 4-DHEA are worthless products bro. I can pretty much guarantee you that you won't get much of anything out of them. If you want real results, I suggest going with a sarms stack from pure essence. Let me know your goals and I can help you set one up

Dylan actually gave me protocol for the super sarm stack, i was just curious if anyone had tried it. I might be able to grab 2 bottles of the chosen 1 for free from a friend who works at a shop and sells BSL products. I figured what the heck, its free. But you never know what the sides might be.

Dylan actually gave me protocol for the super sarm stack, i was just curious if anyone had tried it. I might be able to grab 2 bottles of the chosen 1 for free from a friend who works at a shop and sells BSL products. I figured what the heck, its free. But you never know what the sides might be.

There are plenty of logs around here that people have ran the sarms super stack with stellar results bro. It's an extremely powerful and effective stack.

As for those products, I personally wouldn't even take the risk to run them for free. You never know what you're getting

Hi

Desperately need some advice. I recently started on both chosen1 and Brutal4ce. My plan was to take chosen1 for 8 weeks a Brutal4ce for just 4 weeks. I finished the 4-andro approx 4 days ago. Just wondering if l need to get on PCTV even if I'm doing another 4 weeks on chosen1?? Really hoping l haven't got this wrong. Please help.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

Desperately need some advice. I recently started on both chosen1 and Brutal4ce. My plan was to take chosen1 for 8 weeks a Brutal4ce for just 4 weeks. I finished the 4-andro approx 4 days ago. Just wondering if l need to get on PCTV even if I'm doing another 4 weeks on chosen1?? Really hoping l haven't got this wrong. Please help.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The products are extremely weak, but you still need to do a PCT afterwards if that's what you're asking

Hey man. I know the blackstone peeps. I know athletes on their team. Not worth getting into. I wouldn't mess with their stuff much honestly. Just not worth it.

Just go with Sarms man, or out the sponsor I rep, at Roids24.com.

What your messing with is one of those things that will do more harm than good or empty your pocket for sub par results. or both.... Better off with proven Sarms or AAS.

Top Bottom