napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Bridge New SARMs

she was on a very low dose, we shall see im gonna extend her to 12 weeks instead of 8 just because of the holidays I think we will have more time for her in the gym.

Yesterday I blasted my shoulders. Traps are looking pretty big. Went really hard on cardio. Been eating clean. Today I put it in on my back. My cardio was very intense, but I found myself pushing to do more because my endurance has been through the roof! At first I made a snap judgment thinking that the endurance benefits of SR were significantly weaker than GW. I could not have been more wrong. SR=legit for endurance.As far as the others go, LGD=legit for size,RAD=legit for strength, and MK677=legit for too many to even list, but I will say the pumps on MK are insane! The last two days I've been at the gym for 2 hours each day. Tomorrow is going to be a rest day and I'll be getting some steady state cardio for 45 min. SARMs have really been an amazing experience thus far. From my run w GW+MK to this bridge I have progressed rapidly without any side effects that I've noticed. SARMs are loaded with benefits. I've seen size, strength, fat loss and to me the most impressive thing is the endurance that it helps you to build. It seems like each SARM is unique but all are versatile. For example, RAD is going to give you testosterone like (like test, not equal to, dont get it twisted) results in terms of size and strength which seems to be its primary function (I think...), but it also assists with endurance as well. I think I'm beginning to understand what Dylan and Rick mean when they use the word versatile to describe the benefits of SARMs. I understand what is doing what in their primary function but now I'm beginning to realize that something like RAD or LGD is going to primarily give you size and strength while at the same time increasing endurance. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this bridge! Feeling very positive!

Yesterday I blasted my shoulders. Traps are looking pretty big. Went really hard on cardio. Been eating clean. Today I put it in on my back. My cardio was very intense, but I found myself pushing to do more because my endurance has been through the roof! At first I made a snap judgment thinking that the endurance benefits of SR were significantly weaker than GW. I could not have been more wrong. SR=legit for endurance.As far as the others go, LGD=legit for size,RAD=legit for strength, and MK677=legit for too many to even list, but I will say the pumps on MK are insane! The last two days I've been at the gym for 2 hours each day. Tomorrow is going to be a rest day and I'll be getting some steady state cardio for 45 min. SARMs have really been an amazing experience thus far. From my run w GW+MK to this bridge I have progressed rapidly without any side effects that I've noticed. SARMs are loaded with benefits. I've seen size, strength, fat loss and to me the most impressive thing is the endurance that it helps you to build. It seems like each SARM is unique but all are versatile. For example, RAD is going to give you testosterone like (like test, not equal to, dont get it twisted) results in terms of size and strength which seems to be its primary function (I think...), but it also assists with endurance as well. I think I'm beginning to understand what Dylan and Rick mean when they use the word versatile to describe the benefits of SARMs. I understand what is doing what in their primary function but now I'm beginning to realize that something like RAD or LGD is going to primarily give you size and strength while at the same time increasing endurance. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this bridge! Feeling very positive!

great update man and awesome progress so far, keep it up

Now you see what we mean about the synergy between these sarms bro. They all give a unique be fit and bring something to the table. When you stack them like you are, you get such a powerful ,multitude of benefits. Keep killing it bro!

Now you see what we mean about the synergy between these sarms bro. They all give a unique be fit and bring something to the table. When you stack them like you are, you get such a powerful ,multitude of benefits. Keep killing it bro!
Yes, I have a much better understanding now. Thanks brother! Will do!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I had a nice rest day today. I just went to the gym and did 1 hr of steady state cardio. Today was a much needed day off. My body feels tired, but I feel good. I know that no matter what you may be taking, resting is crucial to overall health and of course, muscle growth. It seems like every day at the gym lately I find myself thinking about my journey so far and how far I have come. About a half hour into my cardio today, I looked to my right and this guy who looked like he was in decent shape was on a bike and his mouth was open and he was breathing heavy. He wasn't huffing and puffing, but it really only stuck out to me bc that was the moment I realized I've been breathing through my nose this entire time. In June when I was losing weight, I would get through 20 min of cardio at half the pace I move at now and be gassed and drenched with sweat. The SARMs have truly helped to elevate my endurance and allowed me to accelerate and advance towards my goals much quicker. SARMs or no SARMs, I'm still going to put the work in. SARMs enhance performance...but you still have to go out and perform. Its not magic (pretty fucking close actually lol).You have give your max effort every time you go out because what the hell else are we here for?

I had a nice rest day today. I just went to the gym and did 1 hr of steady state cardio. Today was a much needed day off. My body feels tired, but I feel good. I know that no matter what you may be taking, resting is crucial to overall health and of course, muscle growth. It seems like every day at the gym lately I find myself thinking about my journey so far and how far I have come. About a half hour into my cardio today, I looked to my right and this guy who looked like he was in decent shape was on a bike and his mouth was open and he was breathing heavy. He wasn't huffing and puffing, but it really only stuck out to me bc that was the moment I realized I've been breathing through my nose this entire time. In June when I was losing weight, I would get through 20 min of cardio at half the pace I move at now and be gassed and drenched with sweat. The SARMs have truly helped to elevate my endurance and allowed me to accelerate and advance towards my goals much quicker. SARMs or no SARMs, I'm still going to put the work in. SARMs enhance performance...but you still have to go out and perform. Its not magic (pretty fucking close actually lol).You have give your max effort every time you go out because what the hell else are we here for?

It's crazy the amount of increase in performance you get from SARMS. I'm 220lbs and would run effortlessly at around 170plus heart rate and find myself sprinting here and there cause I was having so much fun.

I'm with you bro.. SARMS changed everything for me

It's crazy the amount of increase in performance you get from SARMS. I'm 220lbs and would run effortlessly at around 170plus heart rate and find myself sprinting here and there cause I was having so much fun.

I'm with you bro.. SARMS changed everything for me
Lol yup definitely a game changer

I love the high you get from running too.. What type of cardio do you like the most?
Honestly I love playing basketball, but for cardio at the gym I like running too. Haven't been able to bc I pulled my hamstring, so for steady state I switch bw the bike, the elliptical, and walking on an incline on the treadmill. Nothing really beats running though...especially now[emoji2] on days I lift I do high intensity cardio. 3 rounds of 15-20 burpees, 50-75 jumping jacks, 25-50 high knees, then 5 min on the elliptical at about 60% speed

Really trying to lose some body fat. I'm like 13-14% right now. 6'0-6'1ish and 210 lbs. There are some pictures in this log. Any advice? If u look at my pics, you can see my biggest problem area is the love handles and lower stomach... How do I get nice abs?

Saturday November 21: Arms Day

Here is today's workout I did earlier:
Superset: 3 sets of
Barbell Curls 10 reps
Hammer Curls 10 reps drop set 4-6 reps 4 times

This is a great way to get a good pump whether you incorporate into your workout as part of your plan or just start off with it to get warm and get a nice pump going.

Example of how to do the superset w a drop set:
Pick a weight to do 10 reps with a barbell curl. Don't go too heavy or too light. You want it to be challenging, but have the strength to complete the drop set.
The next step is to pick a weight you feel good about doing 10 hammer curls. Once you have your barbell and dumbbell in front of you, go back to the rack and pick up dumbbells with lower weight. So if you pick up, lets say 30s then your next dumbbells to pick up would be 25s. Now you have two sets of dumbbells in front of you along w the barbell. You want to pick up 3 more sets of dumbbells. I like to set them up in a line so I can quickly put one weight down then pick up the next immediately.
Now that you have it set up, here is how you complete the set:
10 reps with your barbell THEN without any rest, immediately pick up your dumbbells to do 10 hammer curls THEN you put those down and immediatly pick up the next weight. You started with 30s. Now you are picking up the 25s. With the 25s do 4-6 hammer curls THEN pick up the 20s in front of those and do 4-6 reps THEN pick up your 17.5 lb dumbbells and do 4-6 reps THEN pick up your 15s and do 4-6 reps THEN pick up your 12.5 lb dumbbells and and do 4-6 reps (You know you can do 6!). Now you have completed set number 1 of 3. Wait about 2 min or less if your ready and do set 2 then 3.
**A lot of you guys already have done this stuff or seen it so it isn't new info, but hopefully it will be useful to someone!

Next thing I did was...
Lying dumbell extensions 10 reps (these are like doing a skull crusher, just w dumbbells on either side of your head)
Tricep Rope pushdown 10 reps drop set 4-6 reps for a minimum of 4 times

Triset: 3 sets of
Reverse Barbell curls 15, 12, then 10 reps
Skull Crushers 15,12,10
Standing dumbbell kickbacks 15,12, 10

I like to throw in some random shit when I'm done with my plan, like concentration curls for example.

Then it is on to cardio:

3 rounds:
15-20 burpees, without stoppping 50-75 jumping jacks, 25-50 high knees, 5 min at 60% speed on the elliptical

That was my arms day. I'm really looking to shed some body fat(13-14% right now at 210 lbs and 6'0-6'1 tall). I'd really love to get down to between 8-10%. I'm just gauging that number to what I think I'll need to be at to have my abs showing more and my love handles less prevelant... (gone would be nice, but I think my body may just be shaped like that...). I'm concerned that this program may not be giving me all the results I'm looking for. Had I not been doing it for the last 5 months, it would probably be giving me awesome results as it did for so many months now. Do you guys think I need a new routine? If so, please please post your suggestions for cardio and/or lifting! I would be really grateful to get some advice in this area. I'm well aware that the main factor here is nutrition. I'm doing well eating clean now. Yes, I need to do better and I will. Definitely would love to get some feedback and input on a new workout routine that will accelerate the fat loss and increase vascularity.

The SARMs have been awesome. SR is the real deal in terms of endurance. It is crazy how the MK677 makes your hair soft and shiny... plus constant trips to the shitter of course (this seems to be happening to everybody lol). I must say though, this run has put some size on. I've put on 20 lbs of muscle since August. It's amazing to me what 210 looks like in shape and what it looks like out of shape!

That's all I got for today. Peace.

Saturday November 21: Arms Day

Here is today's workout I did earlier:
Barbell Curls 10 reps
Hammer Curls 10 reps drop set 4-6 reps 4 times

This is a great way to get a good pump whether you incorporate into your workout as part of your plan or just start off with it to get warm and get a nice pump going.

Example of how to do the superset w a drop set:
Pick a weight to do 10 reps with a barbell curl. Don't go too heavy or too light. You want it to be challenging, but have the strength to complete the drop set.
The next step is to pick a weight you feel good about doing 10 hammer curls. Once you have your barbell and dumbbell in front of you, go back to the rack and pick up dumbbells with lower weight. So if you pick up, lets say 30s then your next dumbbells to pick up would be 25s. Now you have two sets of dumbbells in front of you along w the barbell. You want to pick up 3 more sets of dumbbells. I like to set them up in a line so I can quickly put one weight down then pick up the next immediately.
Now that you have it set up, here is how you complete the set:
10 reps with your barbell THEN without any rest, immediately pick up your dumbbells to do 10 hammer curls THEN you put those down and immediatly pick up the next weight. You started with 30s. Now you are picking up the 25s. With the 25s do 4-6 hammer curls THEN pick up the 20s in front of those and do 4-6 reps THEN pick up your 17.5 lb dumbbells and do 4-6 reps THEN pick up your 15s and do 4-6 reps THEN pick up your 12.5 lb dumbbells and and do 4-6 reps (You know you can do 6!). Now you have completed set number 1 of 3. Wait about 2 min or less if your ready and do set 2 then 3.
**A lot of you guys already have done this stuff or seen it so it isn't new info, but hopefully it will be useful to someone!

Next thing I did was...
Lying dumbell extensions 10 reps (these are like doing a skull crusher, just w dumbbells on either side of your head)
Tricep Rope pushdown 10 reps drop set 4-6 reps for a minimum of 4 times

Triset: 3 sets of
Reverse Barbell curls 15, 12, then 10 reps
Skull Crushers 15,12,10
Standing dumbbell kickbacks 15,12, 10

I like to throw in some random shit when I'm done with my plan, like concentration curls for example.

Then it is on to cardio:

3 rounds:
15-20 burpees, without stoppping 50-75 jumping jacks, 25-50 high knees, 5 min at 60% speed on the elliptical

That was my arms day. I'm really looking to shed some body fat(13-14% right now at 210 lbs and 6'0-6'1 tall). I'd really love to get down to between 8-10%. I'm just gauging that number to what I think I'll need to be at to have my abs showing more and my love handles less prevelant... (gone would be nice, but I think my body may just be shaped like that...). I'm concerned that this program may not be giving me all the results I'm looking for. Had I not been doing it for the last 5 months, it would probably be giving me awesome results as it did for so many months now. Do you guys think I need a new routine? If so, please please post your suggestions for cardio and/or lifting! I would be really grateful to get some advice in this area. I'm well aware that the main factor here is nutrition. I'm doing well eating clean now. Yes, I need to do better and I will. Definitely would love to get some feedback and input on a new workout routine that will accelerate the fat loss and increase vascularity.

The SARMs have been awesome. SR is the real deal in terms of endurance. It is crazy how the MK677 makes your hair soft and shiny... plus constant trips to the shitter of course (this seems to be happening to everybody lol). I must say though, this run has put some size on. I've put on 20 lbs of muscle since August. It's amazing to me what 210 looks like in shape and what it looks like out of shape!

That's all I got for today. Peace.

Damn! That's one hell of a workout brotha!

Damn! That's one hell of a workout brotha!
Yeah I've really increased endurance and pretty much have made all my progress on this program. I'm starting to think it's time to go w something new...I just don't have any clue what...

Since my workout earlier today, I've been crazy tired. More importantly, during the workouts stamina seems to get better every day. I find myself wanting to push more and more and more. Today on my last superset, the 2ND exercise was shrugs. I probably could do more weight than I'm doing if I were to go w less than 10000 fucking reps per set! Usually I make a rule to drop set 4 times each set. On shrugs today, I started w 70lbs, did 10 reps then ran the entire rack down to 30 lbs going 4 reps w each weight. You know what's nuts? Could have done more. I cannot wait to run GW and SR together! I can't even explain the pace my endurance is improving. Pretty much, you can't understand it unless you have run SARMs yourself. Those of you guys/girls who have run SARMs totally get what I'm talking about! It's like sometimes I have to do stuff that normal people would find insane and ridiculous to get some level of fatigue and just when you start to get fatigued, you recover and move faster and stronger than you were before. I'm only at the beginning of this run. I'm 3 weeks into this....out of 12! Still roughly 9 weeks left! That basically means I have triple what I've already run left to run! Stamina, strength, just looking and feeling better and better. I can't fucking wait until my next cycle which will include SR, GW, MK677, RAD, and MAYBE S4... my only hesitation on S4 is bc of the vision issue.

Played some basketball today. Hamstring seems to have healed. Never got tired. Very quick strong and explosive today. My sleep has been good, but its weird bc I find that I wake up fairly frequently, but when I am sleeping its a very deep sleep. I'm really enjoying this bridge and seem to be getting a lot out of it. I really need to get my macros together and start planning my meals. I know I could be getting far more out of this with the proper nutrition. I don't really eat a bunch of crap and junk food, but I know that it all needs to be a lot more precise. Overall I'm feeling great physically and mentally!

Hooped again today... only this time both of my Achilles tendons flared up. I have had tendinitis in both of them for a couple years now and I cant seem to shake it. I look forward to going to bed every night simply bc the MK677 makes it that good. Really having trouble getting the fat off my lower stomach and love handles, but that is really about diet which compared to most people is relatively healthy but by the standards of this lifestyle, it needs a lot of work. It was kind of funny to me earlier today I was playing basketball with a close friend I grew up with and the whole time he just kept saying dude I cant believe how strong you are! Between games he asked me whats the difference bw now and when I did steroids (I told him I just take creatine and protein). He knew about 6 years ago when I had a manic episode and strating taking steroids recklessness without a plan or my plan was constantly changing. I told him my endurance was better and I have less body fat. The PED world is so misunderstood and really not worth being put o trial by people who don't understand... a lot of you guys can probably relate to that...

I'm really pumped to go see the movie "Creed" tomorrow. Can't fucking believe theyre doing another Rocky lol but it got stellar reviews so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

I'm also looking forward to stuffing my face and falling asleep while watching football on turkey day as I'm sure the you guys r 2!

I'm thankful to have met so many cool, interesting, and knowledgeable people on this forum. Adrenaline Rush has been a phenomenal experience and I have all of you to thank. With that said, you all have a great holiday with your families and god bless.

Top Bottom