napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bitcoin

xamijay

Anyone know a good bitcoin website I can anonymously buy some? I tried coinbase but I don't want to use my ID or bank account. And some other sites are too expensive.

I think most people here are using BTCe now, as Coinbase started closing people's accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not use coinbase.. they've been closing people's accounts a nd not letting them take out whatever bitcoin they had in it

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I think most people here are using BTCe now, as Coinbase started closing people's accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx. Yea I'm checking it out now. Looks pretty confusing but I'll try to look for tutorials.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yeah fuck coinbase. Do not use them.
They only took me for like $35, but it's the principle involved that really pissed me off.
The fuck do these companies think people use bitcoin for?? Not to buy fucking groceries and underwear. Smh

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That really sucks, but I don't understand the reason for closing accts & not giving the funds back, isn't like a stock buy also???

That really sucks, but I don't understand the reason for closing accts & not giving the funds back, isn't like a stock buy also???
Here's what they sent me...

"Upon careful review, we believe your account has engaged in prohibited use in violation of our Terms of Service and we regret to inform you that we can no longer provide you with access to our service. We respectfully request that you follow the on-screen instructions presented when you log into your Coinbase account to send any remaining balance offsite to an external address."

When you go to transfer your balance you literally can't do anything because they freeze everything. Fucking crooks.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Here's what they sent me...

"Upon careful review, we believe your account has engaged in prohibited use in violation of our Terms of Service and we regret to inform you that we can no longer provide you with access to our service. We respectfully request that you follow the on-screen instructions presented when you log into your Coinbase account to send any remaining balance offsite to an external address."

When you go to transfer your balance you literally can't do anything because they freeze everything. Fucking crooks.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Damn that sucks. Fuck coinbase.

I dont know if it would put you at ease but a buddy of mine for offshore betting loads money on a prepaid visa and uses that rather than using his account. He said he enters it as a credit card. I'm not sure which service he uses or if all would allow it but I can ask tomorrow and give you an update.

I dont know if it would put you at ease but a buddy of mine for offshore betting loads money on a prepaid visa and uses that rather than using his account. He said he enters it as a credit card. I'm not sure which service he uses or if all would allow it but I can ask tomorrow and give you an update.

It would be nice if you asked.

Top Bottom